Monthly Archives: November 2009

Which states concealed carry permits should I get?

November 4, 2009 By: Chris Zeeb   If you are a Nebraska resident, then you must have a Nebraska concealed handgun permit in order to carry concealed here. You can get other states non-resident permits though in addition to your … Continue reading

Posted in Articles | Tagged , , | Comments Off