< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Gun trust "loophole" comments open Monday Sept 9.....  (Read 7034 times)

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Gun trust "loophole" comments open Monday Sept 9.....
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2013, 02:21:17 PM »
I filed one yesterday and am going to drop another tonight. Took about 10 minutes! First one is for a 9" 300AAC SBR.

For the second, maybe just a 10.5" 5.56 SBR.

One of these days, I'd like to get a Thompson and SBR it.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:40:55 PM by NENick »

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2013, 11:51:57 AM »
still waiting on the NFOA comment......
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline CitizenClark

• NFOA Full Member
  • Live free or die!
    • Silencer News
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2013, 09:59:57 PM »
In response to those who have inquired: Some of the board asked me to get a comment together on behalf of NFOA on ATF 41P. I can give lots of excuses (was working on drafting trusts for folks trying to get in under the wire, publishing pieces on silencernews.com and elsewhere encouraging others to comment and helping them figure out what to say, coordinating with Joshua Prince/FICG to try to find a professional economist to help with one aspect of their comment drafting, etc.), but the bottom line is that I didn't get it done.

That is on me. Sorry guys.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 10:06:25 PM by CitizenClark »

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2013, 11:03:25 AM »
well needless to say im let down.  how could this be?  we had 90 days.  i'm not blaming any one person but how could we, as a group, not send in anything?  i know several individual members sent in responses, which is great, but how could the NFOA not?  did we have to research it like Josh Prince or Silencer Shop or the NRA?  no.  but we didn't ask our members for help either.  just another example of how the board needs to have better communication with the members.  i or a number of others would have helped in any way possible, all we needed was to be asked.  what is done is done.  now to wait for June 2014 for the response....
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official