< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Lincoln gun show , sept 28-29  (Read 4490 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Lincoln gun show , sept 28-29
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 08:50:34 PM »
the number of people paying to get in was low, does anyone know how many showed up>?  anyone know how much they advertised?   it was a poor show for selling. but I did buy a lot of parts,

next show for me is the thanksgiving weekend show in millard, that show always has a big draw,
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline on the fritz

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 09:37:06 PM »
Lots of vendors, and most sales seemed to be dealer to dealer. I talked with several vendors who sold nothing, perhaps everybody tapped themselves out earlier this year in the panic. The Sept show has a reputation for being a loser, and my group probably won't do it again. January is usually much better.

Yeah, I was/am pretty tapped out funds-wise.  I didn't buy anything in the panic because I couldn't afford it then, eitther. 

It seemed to me that not only attendees were down, but vendors weere also less than previous years.  I was also only in the market for parts, not whole firearms. 

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 05:38:52 AM »
I was one of the few paying attendees :D, I was looking for a few specific items.  Bought one I found and one unscheduled.  Saturday morning, when I was there, didn't look very busy.  I think the panic of 2013 may have faded a bit.

Offline Woody

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 07:07:03 PM »
I went on Saturday. Having never been there before I had high expectations. I found a good deal on .22 ammo, but not much else.

I went looking for an M1 Garand, but came away empty handed.

I didn't have any other "need".