< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: No CCW Signage  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Two401Pm

• Forum Member
Re: No CCW Signage
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 02:23:40 PM »
I think the state should have the convicts make them in the pen. The signs would be all the same, have to be yellow (like the cowards who put them in their places of business), be about 3 feet tall and 2 feet wide, and cost about $300 each (about what it cost for a CCW permit). How many of the cheap Dims would actually buy them then?  Make them big, ugly and impossible to miss. Basically a big sign that says "We are easy to rob, don't worry about getting shot here!"

Here is another idea. Before someone can post a "No CCW" sign, make them take a class and apply for a permit, with questions about how they are going to provide for the safety of customers if someone comes into the business intent on causing harm. They would have to list all safety measures that are in place and prove they have the proper insurance to pay all medical costs and/or survivor benefits to the families of the victims who were disarmed due to their policy.

Sounds far fetched, but it is the same crap that we have to put up with.

I like this idea....

Offline SBarry

• Former BOD, NFOA Volunteer , NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award Winner
  • NFOA Full Member
Re: No CCW Signage
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2009, 08:28:40 PM »
From  the book, Guns In The Workplace, by Chuck Klein

I brought back a number of books from the Gun Rights Policy Conference last weekend, let me know if you would like to borrow some.

The sheep don't like this sheepdog until the wolves start working the flock.