< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Tom Gresham’s Gun Talk  (Read 1234 times)

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
Tom Gresham’s Gun Talk
« on: October 25, 2013, 09:25:46 AM »
OK Sunday I will be representing the NFOA on Tom Gresham’s Gun Talk at about 5:30 central.  We will be talking about our case against the State of Nebraska but there may be time to bring more into the conversation.  What other accomplishment or goal do you folks think I should bring into this conversation to share with the nation?

Offline Kendahl

• Lead Benefactor
Re: Tom Gresham’s Gun Talk
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 06:48:22 PM »
Authorized concealed carry by permit holders anyplace not protected by airport level security backed up by armed guards. A property owner would still be able to evict someone carrying but it would no longer be equivalent to illegal concealed carry. That would help a lot even though it wouldn't apply to places where carry is prohibited by federal law. If anyone thinks they have a more important goal, I won't argue with them. This is just my choice.

Offline tachyonbb

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 09:38:27 PM »
I would focus on some of the positives that are happening in Nebraska. While gun ranges are being closed in many states Nebraska is expanding the number of places where people can shoot. Mention the new indoor public range in Lincoln, the state/shooting community/NFOA  partnership to build new ranges etc.

Also mention the amazing number of youth shooters in the state. More than 2,000 kids at the Cornhusker State shoot in Doniphan in May, the increase in the number of high school shooters at the high school silhouette shoot this year. The 4-H shoot in Grand Island each summer.  All good stories about the shooting sports in Nebraska.

Offline WallPhone

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 11:21:13 PM »
Haven't listened yet, but here it is for anybody interested in downloading the hour featuring Andy http://guntalk.libsyn.com/guntalk-2013-10-27-part-c