< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: IDPA Leaders: Greater Omaha Area  (Read 836 times)

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
IDPA Leaders: Greater Omaha Area
« on: January 09, 2014, 06:20:27 PM »
Forum Help is Requested:

I'm working with a range in the Omaha Metro Area with the possibility of setting up regularly scheduled IDPA events.

My current need is for contact with an official or leader of IDPA in or near this area to help set up a meeting with the range owners so that the proposed IDPA program can be laid out to them for their consideration.

I've tried contacting my usual IDPA training contact in Lincoln, but he's not responding.

My Current Request:
Can any IDPA member suggest the contact information for an Omaha/Eastern Nebraska IDPA official who can work with me to get this program moving along?

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
Re: IDPA Leaders: Greater Omaha Area
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 08:44:27 PM »
There are only 5 us IDPA SOs in Nebraska.  I will contact Aldo who is the "Big Kahuna" here and get him to contact you via email tmrw

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 11:26:17 PM »
Bullit:

Many Thanks....

I have now been contacted by one of the IDPA-Nebraska Co-Match Directors and am able to get the process started.

Please have Aldo give me a holler up so I can tell him what's what.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 06:55:15 AM »
Please have Aldo give me a holler up so I can tell him what's what.

You have been contacted by one in the same e.g. "Aldo" = one of the co match directors.....

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 08:12:40 AM »
Bullit:

Thanks for your efforts on behalf of the IDPA program.

sfg