General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

I work at Advance Auto Parts

(1/4) > >>

tstuart34:
Hey NFOA

I just wanted to throw out to everyone in Lincoln that I work at the Advance Auto Parts on 31st and Cornhusker. My name is Trevor I am not full time but I work Sundays during the day and Mondays after 5 pm(most of the time). I will try and get NFOA members the best deal I can and the best help I can. Let me know who you are when you come in!

We are very gun friendly!  :)

Disclaimer
I know parts stores can be frustrating and we do make mistakes. I am not a mechanic (but I do ok) and no one in our store is a mechanic. We try to help as much as we can. But sometimes we don't have the answers you are looking for. Please remember that we are a retail store and we hire for bodies sometime. I am just trying to offer my helping hand to NFOA members in Lincoln or that may come to Lincoln for parts.

NENick:
Rock on! I'll be a steady customer, since my POS Chrysler jeep breaks down twice per month.

OnTheFly:
I usually go to Advance Auto Parts, but it is the branch near 48th & O St.  They have always been good people to deal with.

Fly

FarmerRick:
Do you stock fuel investors?

Need 8 for a 1983 Corvette.

tstuart34:

--- Quote from: NENick on November 25, 2013, 10:28:29 AM ---Rock on! I'll be a steady customer, since my POS Chrysler jeep breaks down twice per month.

--- End quote ---

Good we can use some steady customers! We love the POS!  :laugh:

--- Quote from: OnTheFly on November 25, 2013, 11:13:24 AM ---I usually go to Advance Auto Parts, but it is the branch near 48th & O St.  They have always been good people to deal with.

Fly

--- End quote ---

Glad you happy. Parts houses are a lot like guns...A lot of fanboys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version