< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Fictitious “No Guns” Signs  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Ronvandyn

• Pollywog
  • Powder Benefactor
Fictitious “No Guns” Signs
« on: November 30, 2013, 06:37:05 PM »
“Yesterday, I went back and the manager said she looked at the surveillance video and said late one night a customer put the sticker there just before closing on their way out. They confronted them as they are also a frequent customer. She stated that she does that all over town where ever she goes. The manger asked them not to come back anymore.”
Read the whole story at the link below.
http://www.ncgunblog.com/2013/11/28/strange-deceitful-new-anti-gun-tactic/
NE-CHP Holder, USAF Veteran, NRA Member,  ENGC Member
KC0MXX

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Fictitious “No Guns” Signs
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 09:03:45 PM »
Wow...that is something else. I think I will go ahead and ask anywhere that I wish to shop that has the sticker.
I'm new to this but I'm guessing that there are owners/managers that would consider removing an old sticker but they just don't think about it until someone brings it up.
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 10:29:01 AM »
I read that, too. Frankly, I really don't put anything past the antis/ liberals/ etc. anymore. Just look at the desperate actions of them in the government.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 11:12:14 PM »
The gun sticker with a no circle around it, are sold in the house numbers area of Wal Mart.   I noticed them there about a week ago.   They are not very large, about 4" x 4"   White sign, black gun, red no symbol.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 09:25:41 AM »
The gun sticker with a no circle around it, are sold in the house numbers area of Wal Mart.   I noticed them there about a week ago.   They are not very large, about 4" x 4"   White sign, black gun, red no symbol.
Hmmm, maybe I should buy some to put on my apartment door.  :))
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Supersparky

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2013, 08:30:02 PM »

What Walmart did you see these signs in?  I have looked at Blair and a couple in Omaha.  I want to put one on my door and see what my friends say when they show up.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2013, 10:56:51 PM »

What Walmart did you see these signs in?  I have looked at Blair and a couple in Omaha.  I want to put one on my door and see what my friends say when they show up.

Lincoln 84th & hwy 2, or 27th & pine lake road, or 27th and superior, or north 84th street.  It was at one of them.  lol  I think it was at hwy 2.    I hit em all, and they all look alike.

Here is a link, looks like many stores have them, sad to say.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Self-Adhesive-4-x-4-No-Guns-Allowed-Vinyl-Sign/25120905
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 11:01:32 PM by Gary »