< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: RSO/CRSO - Lincoln  (Read 1081 times)

Offline TerryLane

• NFOA Full Member
RSO/CRSO - Lincoln
« on: December 05, 2013, 11:08:24 PM »
Mid to late January. RSO is one day, CRSO is two days. E-Mail me directly if interested. Thanks and take care.

terrylane01@windstream.net

« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:10:56 PM by TerryLane »
Terry Lane
NRA Life
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Appointed Training Counselor
Nebraska Concealed Handgun Instructor

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: RSO/CRSO - Lincoln
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 10:14:58 PM »
Hey Terry!

I have a class for RSO on or about the same time, listed on the NRA site.  If you want to merge classes and do a class together, let me know.    I have worked with Justin, it would be great to work with the oak tree rather than the acorn.  lol

You did a great job mentoring him.   Justin is a great guy.  My wife has a Basic pistol class with him next weekend. 

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 11:06:57 AM »
Gary/Terry:

If you need additional student packages for your RSO class(es), I have five extras on hand in my training materials inventory.

I would want $20/each for them (which is standard NRA cost, as you both are no doubt aware).

But....should you have an excess of enrollment, it often takes up to 10-14 days to get course materials from NRA Training.   You could have these PDQ.   I'd meet either of you halfway to Lincoln, whatever.

Just in case you need them.

Keep up the Good Training.   RSO certification is one of the more important certs for good, safe range operations.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 10:21:01 PM »
I have my cut off date, in advance of my class date, but your offer is a better price, and very kind.   Before I invest in packets, I would like to see a few students register.  Cold, Xmas, new years, people are busy.    Ill let you know. 

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 10:34:38 PM »
Gotcher msg.

Gimme a holler if you should need any.

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline TerryLane

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 11:57:27 PM »
Gary...are you saying that Justin is a nut?

Fine offer Justin. I'll just take you up on it. I'll work with Gary on dispersing them. I need to come down and see you anyway to bring Cristmas gifts. Are you available anytime next weekend for a few minutes?

Thanks and take care.
Terry Lane
NRA Life
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Appointed Training Counselor
Nebraska Concealed Handgun Instructor