< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: First ENPS Pistol match of the year this Sunday (the 5th)!  (Read 723 times)

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
First ENPS Pistol match of the year this Sunday (the 5th)!
« on: December 29, 2013, 10:58:04 PM »
It'll be 2014, which means it is time to start shooting again!

Yeah, it'll be cold.  So what?  We'll still be at the range having a great time!  So c'mon out and shoot with us!

As always, the match fee is $18 for the five-stage match.  Setup starts at 7:15am, registration closes at 8:40am with a safety/new shooter briefing at that time.  Shooter's meeting is at 9am, and we'll start shooting right after that.  (If you need to make any sort of squadding requests, get there to register early otherwise you may be out of luck.  Matter of fact, no matter what, register early to make it easy on everyone.)

Official USPSA rules apply, as always.  If you are new to the sport, or have only shot one or two matches, I strongly suggest you read/review the "Safety Rules and Match Procedures for ENPS Matches" post at the top of this forum.  ( http://nebraskafirearms.org/forum/index.php/topic,7025.0.html

We want everyone to be safe and have fun---do the first, and the second will happen automatically.  :)

See you at the range on Sunday!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 09:30:49 AM by jthhapkido »
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
Re: First ENPS Pistol match of the year this Sunday (the 5th)!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 11:30:53 AM »
[sigh]  In the spirit of people not getting frostbite, nor wounds because their hands stuck to their guns and couldn't be removed without leaving flesh behind, the ENPS Committee has officially postponed the match this Sunday to a later date.

I'm glad I'm going to the IDPA match tomorrow, because I'm going through match withdrawal.  I haven't shot a match in a month, now...

Hopefully, the weather will be nicer for the Steel Challenge match in two weeks.  We'll let you know when we figure out the new date for the postponed USPSA match.
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline bkoenig

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
  • Aspiring cranky old gun nut
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 12:03:25 PM »
Good.  I was planning on wimping out, so now I don't have to feel bad about it :)

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 12:59:38 PM »
Meh... you probably wouldn't be able to get up anyway.  :)

"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller