< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: CALLING ALL NEW MEMBERS  (Read 998 times)

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
CALLING ALL NEW MEMBERS
« on: January 28, 2014, 10:13:39 AM »
Welcome to the NFOA.  Joining the NFOA is the first step in ensuring that your Second Amendment rights are represented on a state level.  As you are aware, while gun rights groups have won some large battles in the Supreme Court, most pro-gun laws have stagnated on a national level.  Because of this, it is more apparent than ever that our battles on the state level are paramount.  We don't want to become the next Colorado or New York that imposes knee jerk legislation that infringes our rights, but does nothing to stop crime.

If you joined this organization to support your rights with like minded people, and you understand the importance of fighting for our rights on a state level, then please consider donating to the NFOA or NFOA Political Action Fund (PAF). 

Here is a great place to start...

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

Thanks for joining the NFOA!

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline patrickdm

• NFOA Full Member
Re: CALLING ALL NEW MEMBERS
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 11:03:23 PM »
Thought it would be nice to see this back up top so...bump!

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 11:08:53 PM »
Thought it would be nice to see this back up top so...bump!

Thanks patrickdm!

Fly

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 11:46:56 PM »
I couldn't agree more Fly!

Its so easy to get caught up in the political rederick on the national level involving gun control & feel like there is nothing you can do...it happens to me often.

That is why I sought out the NFOA & joined the forum... After joining I sort of 'put off' making a donation at first because there is always something to spend that extra cash on....

A few weeks ago I was listening to Armed American Radio & one of the guests was talking about all the recent 'victories' at the state level across the country & the local organizations making them happen...

I realized after reading through scores of pages on dozens of forum posts both past & present....that without an organization like the NFOA in Nebraska, our 2nd amendment rights would likely be diminishing with every legislative session that passes....

I made the initial step to contribute & plan on doing so AT LEAST annually...the money I sent in was originally earmarked for ammo,  but what good is ammo if the arms you legally own are in the crossHairs of our political enemies!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 12:35:52 AM »
I couldn't agree more Fly!

Its so easy to get caught up in the political rederick on the national level involving gun control & feel like there is nothing you can do...it happens to me often.

That is why I sought out the NFOA & joined the forum... After joining I sort of 'put off' making a donation at first because there is always something to spend that extra cash on....

A few weeks ago I was listening to Armed American Radio & one of the guests was talking about all the recent 'victories' at the state level across the country & the local organizations making them happen...

I realized after reading through scores of pages on dozens of forum posts both past & present....that without an organization like the NFOA in Nebraska, our 2nd amendment rights would likely be diminishing with every legislative session that passes....

I made the initial step to contribute & plan on doing so AT LEAST annually...the money I sent in was originally earmarked for ammo,  but what good is ammo if the arms you legally own are in the crossHairs of our political enemies!

Thanks jFade!  Any donation you can make, no matter the amount, is much appreciated.

As a reminder to all who read this thread, my premise in the "Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!" thread is that a seemingly small donation made on a monthly basis by one member is in fact very significant when ALL the members follow through with an equal nominal monthly donation.

Don't think the amount has to be anything huge.  Just a $5 monthly donation will hardly be noticed by an individual member, but when combined with the $5 donations from 1,000 other NFOA members, it will be hugely significant in supporting our fight for 2A rights.

Fly