General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Elysium

<< < (2/2)

OnTheFly:

--- Quote from: bkoenig on January 13, 2014, 08:38:56 AM ---It's a Matt Damon movie, right?  He's an extreme leftist.

--- End quote ---

Yes...I should have known better.

Fly

NE Bull:

--- Quote from: bkoenig on January 13, 2014, 08:38:56 AM ---It's a Matt Damon movie, right?  He's an extreme leftist.

--- End quote ---
But HEY! He came and toured the UNL campus with his nephew.........

AWick:

--- End quote ---

I hate his politics, but dang do I love the Bourne series! Just like some of the folks are talking about Marky Mark in Lone Survivor. Jim Carey is another one. I love some of his movies, but I'd rather just punch him in the face to shut his trap!

OnTheFly:

--- Quote from: AWick on January 13, 2014, 08:31:34 PM ---I hate his politics, but dang do I love the Bourne series!
--- End quote ---

This may just be me and my "glass half empty" attitude, but the Bourne series is just an anti-military, anti-covert ops, anti-conservative politician driving such things.  Ironically, these are the same people that want the government to always step in and save us all from the crisis of the moment.  Also, these are the same people who think that it was ok for the US government to conduct military operations in a foreign country that we do not have permission to operate in so that we can eliminate the poster boy of Al Qaeda.

A lot of contradictions in beliefs.

Fly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version