Ammunition & Hand Loading > Cartridge and Shotshell reloading

Primers

(1/2) > >>

Wymore Wrangler:
I actually bought a 1000 Winchester Small Pistol Primers today at a gunshop in Falls City today, I know actually have more primers than bullets to load....  Anybody else seeing primers showing up, I bought some the end of June from 3 Lees, so that's two sources that have secured primers...

Dan W:
I have recently received a back order from Powder Valley of CCI 400 small rifle primers, and bought some Magtech small rifle from Graf & Sons.

I had stocked up on Federal small and large pistol primers long before the big rush,

We have a handloading section on the forum...do you want me to move this?

Wymore Wrangler:
Go ahead and move it, I just wanted folks to know that primers are starting to show up... ;D

bkoenig:
Scheels had 3 or 4 boxes of CCI small rifle the other day.  I should have picked up a brick but money is kinda tight right now and Ma wouldn't have been happy.

Toster:
Guns Unlimited had Winchester Small pistol, Large Pistol, and Large Rifle. As of Saturday Noon.  He said they had quite a few LR, and LP, but were running short on SP.  $39.99 / 1000.  Scheels in Lincoln has CCI Small Rifle.....yes the one we all thought were extinct as of today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version