< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Nebraska SOVEREIGNTY:  (Read 935 times)

Offline gboyle2

• NFOA Full Member
Nebraska SOVEREIGNTY:
« on: August 24, 2009, 08:40:02 PM »
Hello
I would like to be able to attend the picnic this weekend but I have family coming to town to celebrate our family members in the military.  We always gather at the Offutt Open House airshow for the weekend.  I hope their will be another get together this fall that I can attend.  Just a note that Sovereignty is going to be introduced in the next session.  Thanks to all of you who signed the petition.  Now we need to make sure it passes.  To this end we are hosting the National Sovereignty Symposium in January.  Visit www.cca1789.com for registration info.  Once we get the resolution we will be working on the Firearms Freedom Act for NE. like the one that has passed in Montana and Tennessee.

Have a great weekend

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Re: Nebraska SOVEREIGNTY:
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 09:26:51 PM »
I have added this event to the NFOA calendar  http://nebraskafirearms.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=7

National Sovereignty Symposium       

Restoring The Balance of Power January 16th, 2010 Qwest Center 455 North 10th St.Omaha, NE 68102
6:00pm To 10:00pm
Speakers
State Senator Tony Fulton, NE
Rep. Brandon Creighton, TX
Rep. Charles Key, OK
Gov. Dave Fruedenthal, WY
Rep. Judy Burges AZ.
Nebraska State Treasurer Shane Osborne
Presentation From The Tenth Amendment Center

« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 08:30:16 PM by Dan W »
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.