< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: sparkle fart is giving the state of the coup speach tonight,  (Read 699 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
sparkle fart is giving the state of the coup speach tonight,
« on: January 28, 2014, 02:01:21 PM »
 well sparkle fart is going to tell us how his coup is going tonight, I found this on youtube, ,  just watch.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: sparkle fart is giving the state of the coup speach tonight,
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 04:25:49 PM »
Is it not possible that there are members of NFOA that are black?  While I absolutely love the no-holds-barred humor of Mel Brooks, I don't think this type of thing helps our cause.  As gun owners, we have a stereotype of being white racists to overcome.  We need ALL genders, faith (or non-faith), and races to at least support our fight, if not join it. 

Hopefully anyone looking at this post will spend a good amount of time reading all the other posts and come to the conclusion that this the exception, and not the norm.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 05:03:43 PM »
To avoid being called a racist I always pick on his "white half".

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 05:32:23 PM »
I am white, and I live among all color of people, that have come here to celebrate freedom and our great Republic.   I fully expect everyone that comes here to live and work, to come through the gates, and not under the fence.  This usurper, came under the fence, and the leadership from Chicago, including William Ayers, all need to go to jail, and await trial for treason, along with their candidate.   Everyone that helped this man stay in this country under false pretenses, needs to have a jail cell, right along with him. 

I am sure this thread will be pulled, but when it does, we should immediately start an impeach, and jail this imposter thread.  I will quickly do so.

Offline AWick

• Steel Benefactor
  • Home is where your armory is.
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 07:41:13 PM »
We should just stop right here with the racial talk. I'm with Fly. For being a liberty loving group of gun owners there is really plenty to disagree with about this administration and race doesn't even need to be brought up. It serves no purpose other than to alienate those of us that are minorities.
"Well-regulated" meant well equipped, trained and disciplined... not controlled with an iron fist.

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 08:06:44 PM »
You want to rag on Barry for being a crappy president and an even worse leader, go for it. 

But anyone using racial slurs to do so will be removed
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.