General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

In need of a good Read

<< < (6/6)

RobertH:
i just remembered i liked Sal Guntas book. hes a medal of honor winner and i saw him speak at the Sac museum.

bkoenig:

--- Quote from: GreyGeek on March 06, 2014, 02:38:58 PM ---mmm...  I've about read out the scifi section at the Walt public library, but I avoided the Ringo books because the covers looked so corny.  I'll have to check some out!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the covers seem to be aimed at a hormone-laden 15 year old boy.  The Troy Rising series is pretty good, though.

shooter:

--- Quote from: Mudinyeri on March 06, 2014, 09:08:41 AM ---At the risk of unabashed self-promotion ... http://www.amazon.com/Union-Creek-Journal-Toby-Asplin-ebook/dp/B008XLJ63K/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1394118506&sr=1-1&keywords=the+union+creek+journal

--- End quote ---

did you write this? was pretty good, but are you ever going to write a second half and tell us what happened?

Mudinyeri:

--- Quote from: shooter on March 11, 2014, 06:56:29 PM ---  did you write this? was pretty good, but are you ever going to write a second half and tell us what happened?

--- End quote ---

Yes and yes. :D Not sure when, though. Life has sort of overtaken me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version