< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Here is a true patriotic American!  (Read 1103 times)

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Here is a true patriotic American!
« on: February 28, 2014, 03:53:06 PM »
A naturalized citizen tells those who were born here what they fail to recognize.

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Here is a true patriotic American!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 06:40:53 PM »
Comes down to old adage, you won't know what you have until you don't.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Ivars

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 09:11:48 PM »
Comes down to old adage, you won't know what you have until you don't.
I am first generation American.  My family took up arms and fought to escape the communist.  Half did not make it. 

Two brothers made it.  One was drafted and given citizenship in return for fighting in asia.  The other helped design the Mercury and Apollo rockets.

My Dad and uncle are still here and two of the most die-hard patriots and true Americans you will find. 

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 10:48:47 PM »
Sadly this man will be written off by those he is speaking to as being looney or not understanding their "real" intent which is to make us all safer.  I don't necessarily believe they want power and to overstep their authority.  They truly intend to make things "safer", but as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. 

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 01:25:37 PM »
....  They truly intend to make things "safer", but as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. 

And with NSA spying, drones, surveillance videos, mics on buses, militarization of police, SWAT teams making raids for trivial offenses, TSA VIPR teams doing random warrantless searches, and the 100 mile Constitution Free Zone extending from our borders and international airports, I'd say that Hell has arrived.