< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: 9mm in stock at scheels  (Read 1697 times)

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
9mm in stock at scheels
« on: March 07, 2014, 03:53:56 PM »
$00.30 a round, they had lots as of 3:54pm

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
Re: 9mm in stock at scheels
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 03:55:55 PM »
115gr white box

Offline SemperFiGuy

• Steel Benefactor
  • GG Grampaw Wuz a DamYankee Cavalryman
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 04:05:37 PM »
Cabelas has 9mm as well in several varieties.   Average about 26cents/round.

Including shelves about to break under the load of 115gr RN 9mm BerrysBullets.

Reloaders/Shooters, Go Get Some!

sfg
Certified Instructor:  NE CHP & NRA-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Personal Protection Inside/Outside Home, Home Firearm Safety, RTBAV, Metallic Cartridge & Shotshell Reloading.  NRA Chief RSO, IDPA Safety Officer, USPSA Range Officer.  NRA RangeTechTeamAdvisor.  NE Hunter Education (F&B).   Glock Armorer

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 04:19:44 PM »
How are the stocks of .40 S&W?  I still need a few boxes for Glock class. 

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 04:48:33 PM »
The Blair, NE Walmart had 40+ boxes of Federal 115FMJ 9mm in 50 round boxes for $14.97 each  the other day.

No .22lr to be seen.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 04:52:26 PM »
How are the stocks of .40 S&W?

Cabela's had a good supply of .40 about noon today as well as assorted brand/type of 9mm, .357 and .38 sp.

What .22 they HAD was gone within 30" of opening, hauled off by the swarm of locusts that were waiting at the door when it opened up.  I did over hear "Tuesday" whispered to a customer by a brown shirt in the area.

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 05:53:55 PM »
Cabela's had a good supply of .40 about noon today as well as assorted brand/type of 9mm, .357 and .38 sp.

What .22 they HAD was gone within 30" of opening, hauled off by the swarm of locusts that were waiting at the door when it opened up.  I did over hear "Tuesday" whispered to a customer by a brown shirt in the area.
Were they all signed into Armslist trying to sell it for double?

Offline ILoveCats

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 08:13:14 PM »

No kidding.  I had the day off and we went over to Omaha for some errands and appointments.  Stopped by Cabelas at 9:00 sharp to see if they were open and if I could pick up a ship-to-store order, and was surprised to see a group huddled up by the door ready to go in.   Sure enough, they did have some .22 Winchester "222" hollowpoint packs so gladly took one when offered, but yes they were gone within a few minutes.  The centerfire selection seemed great.
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." ~ FCK

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2014, 08:36:05 PM »
I wonder if putting out the 22LR at random times would eliminate much of the scalpers.

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 07:40:33 AM »
I wonder if putting out the 22LR at random times would eliminate much of the scalpers.

Would you shop at a store that RANDOMLY has what you want....oh, wait...

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 08:09:43 AM »
Sad part is that we are doing all of this to ourselves, because the Administration knows what we will do. Everything done (by a chain of Administrations) has predicted an amount of inflation and revenue they can generate. Reflect on all the things we have gotten used to buying that has suffered significant inflation lately. Since our government lacks capacity to improve anything, they simply make exsiting national product cost more. Terrorism works.
If everyone could get together and quit buying into the whole "shortage" thing, supply would return to normal. People need to quit buying the extra box...they don't need. Or, panic buying double cost ammo (only encouraging success of the scalpers).
Yeah, stupid concepts.

Anyway, should the current situation with Russia continue, it is likely russian ammo will dry up....better stock up.

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 12:07:32 PM »
Would you shop at a store that RANDOMLY has what you want....oh, wait...
Better odds that I'll get what I want in this case. As it is, I never get, 22 because I refuse to stand in a line and wait for a store to open. It would discourage those who have their schedule built around the 22 getting put out.