< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: ON NO! Fort Hood part Duex?  (Read 776 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
ON NO! Fort Hood part Duex?
« on: April 02, 2014, 05:37:10 PM »
Active shooter said to still be on the grounds at this time.  :angry:
Lots of info still coming in, so Google for your self.

I am, though, particularly concerned about this report from Fox news I found from just a couple days ago:
 http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/01/military-hunts-one-time-recruit-planning-ft-hood-style-jihad/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:51:31 PM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
Re: ON NO! Fort Hood part Duex?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 05:39:45 PM »
FOX says 2 wounded and shooter (shooters) on the loose
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 06:04:37 PM »
While a definite concern.... and ... I watched some of a live TV broadcast about it... I can't handle watching the TV cast anymore.  "here is some very specific details about a car" ... "but we dunno if this a vehicle of interest" ... "etc".  I'm sorry but THANK YOU FOR PUTTING ANYONE WHO DRIVES A VEHICLE SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU DESCRIBED AT RISK WHEN YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE INFO YOU RECEIVED.

Insert Jon Stewart's Wrongnado here.

How about what's going on Albuquerque ?  Or Tucson ?  Far more pressing issues socially.  And yes, one of them does involve loss of life.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 06:22:04 PM »
While a definite concern.... and ... I watched some of a live TV broadcast about it... I can't handle watching the TV cast anymore.  "here is some very specific details about a car" ... "but we dunno if this a vehicle of interest" ... "etc".  I'm sorry but THANK YOU FOR PUTTING ANYONE WHO DRIVES A VEHICLE SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU DESCRIBED AT RISK WHEN YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE INFO YOU RECEIVED.
I absolutely agree with the news thing.  That's why I implored folks to find their own info as it was coming together.  I have jumped to conclusions before (and sometimes correctly)  but have since learned to try and wait till all the info is out before getting "up in arms" about it. 
And why the TV has been,  is, and will remain off for the remainder of this day.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 06:57:34 PM »
well aint this great. sparklefart is gonna give a news conference about it
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline abbafandr

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 07:04:01 PM »
I absolutely agree with the news thing.  That's why I implored folks to find their own info as it was coming together.  I have jumped to conclusions before (and sometimes correctly)  but have since learned to try and wait till all the info is out before getting "up in arms" about it. 
And why the TV has been,  is, and will remain off for the remainder of this day.
But Bull, the only exercise many Americans get is jumping to conclusions :laugh: