General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

speechless...felt obligated to share-omaha video just went viral

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kendahl:
I wonder how many employees were on duty at the time. The only one I saw was the white guy in a blue shirt and shorts. He showed guts trying to break up the fight and then standing at the door to keep the two groups separated. In his place, I would have locked myself in a back room, called 911 and let them trash the store.

jFader:
I stopped at that qt yesterday as I was working a few blocks away & I love their unsweetened ice tea  :kiss: 
The clerks were talking about it as I approached the counter... QT always has at least 2 employees working at all times, apparently when the fight began to escalate the employees locked themselves in the backroom & called police...

According to posts on the Omaha Police Officers Association facebook page, the white guy in the video was an off duty officer...which leads to a bunch more questions like, was he carrying?  They didn't specify if he was OPD...

A giant can of pepper spray would have went a long ways...

landon410:
at one point it did look like he showed a badge on his belt but with all the chaos it was hard to tell.

and that off duty cop was dwarfed by 'dem big booty hoes

Gary:
KETV says it was an off duty OPD LEO.    Douglas county att office is investigating.

At :43 he is printing a bit.  At 4:50, he is walking back towards the store entrance, putting something back under his shirt.

At 4:55, we see what looks to be a badge.

I had a CHP class today, and I mentioned this, as a good reason to shop convenience stores in the middle afternoon.

Frame from 4:50

jFader:

--- Quote from: Gary on April 09, 2014, 11:29:26 PM ---KETV says it was an off duty OPD LEO.    Douglas county att office is investigating.

At :43 he is printing a bit.  At 4:50, he is walking back towards the store entrance, putting something back under his shirt.

At 4:55, we see what looks to be a badge.

I had a CHP class today, and I mentioned this, as a good reason to shop convenience stores in the middle afternoon.

--- End quote ---

Glad that you are teaching Situational Awareness & More as part of your CHP class!

I once got a 'open container' citation for helping a friend work on his car In his driveway & I was drinking my first beer that evening..for these people to go unTicketed, for this blatant violation of So many laws of the state & of common decency....I would charge several of them with assault among other misc charges...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version