< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Podcasts  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Kodiak

• NFOA Full Member
Podcasts
« on: April 08, 2014, 02:01:18 PM »
so what podcasts, if any does everyone listen to?  I stumbled upon the survival podcast a couple years back and that is my go to.  I've listened to a few others, but none really stick around.  A lot are poorly produced or not planned out so well.  I can't listen to a guy say um, 50 times in 10 minutes either.  Any other thoughts?

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 06:36:58 PM »
Survival podcast is my favorite by far! I just listened to an episode today...

It isn't difficult to scare people who are awake in these times, what Jack does is offer solutions!

In the past I have listened to the Preparedness Podcast with Rob hanus... He has a good presentation, the shows are fairly short, & he goes in spurts where he won't have any new episodes for a long time. All his shows should be free downloads on his website.

Not survival related, but I listen to Armed American Radio podcast every week as well...

I just found TSP about a year and a half ago...it really has changed my life in many positive ways. I haven't even listened through 1/4 of the shows yet but I'm working on it.
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline Kodiak

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Podcasts
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 08:54:52 PM »
I really like modern self protection as well, but ben too, will go on spurts with no new shows.  I aslo liked The gun runner podcast, and it's new incarnation, Brass call, which is primary guns, but also some prepping in there too.