< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Things getting hot out in Nevada  (Read 8709 times)

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
Re: Things getting hot out in Nevada
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2014, 06:30:47 AM »
Some are speculating that the BLM was pulled back after folks started connecting the dots back to Harry Reid. I'm not sure of course, but it does make sense. Either way, Reid's FaceBook page is blowing up...and it looks like the people aren't being so politically correct any longer.

Offline Gantry

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 10:47:46 AM »
And for those that called Bundy a deadbeat saying that he didn't pay any fees for grazing the last 20 yrs check out the paragraph below the video.

http://danaloeschradio.com/the-real-story-of-the-bundy-ranch/

Offline Kodiak

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 12:54:25 PM »
I agree with the sentiment and do believe things are coming to a head in the next 5 or so years, but I am glad that, at least this time, neither side had the will or the chance to fire. 

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2014, 02:19:51 PM »
More info on the Reid / Reid connection and the Chinese corporation working on a $5 BILLION dollar deal for land in Nevada.....  From a 2012 article...

"The son of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), Rory Reid, is the primary representative for ENN Energy Group, a Chinese energy company seeking to build a $5 billion solar panel plant on a 9,000-acre Clark County desert plot in Laughlin, Nevada."   

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/09/04/Harry-Reid-s-Son-Representing-Chinese-Solar-Panel-Plant-In-5-Billion-Nevada-Deal
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 02:22:20 PM by UPCrawfish »

Offline SS_N_NE

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 03:36:50 PM »
Not sure why...but would love to see Reid caught at a dirty deal...

Gotta be more to why Chinese are being considered for NV land. Really tired of how US citizens can be trashed over endangered species (BS) but land dumped into the hands of other countries when political want/need can justify.

I hadn't realized that NV was the largest gold production state in the US. (nothing significant, just a NV factoid).

Offline Kodiak

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2014, 04:41:22 PM »
it's very sad how quickly our country is plummeting. I wish I could say that I say a turn around coming, but I think it'll be a matter of having to pick ourselves up after a long and painful fall.  That's what Americans need to strive for.  The aftermath, b/c precious energy and resources are being spent trying to fix an broken machine that can't be fixed.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2014, 08:48:54 PM »
Pretty good video showing the moment the gov backed down. 

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2014, 09:08:09 PM »
Details on the moment the feds retreated

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2014, 10:24:37 AM »
I have little doubt that the political whore harry Reid has his fingerprints all over this.  I also have no doubt that the liberal press will assist wholeheartedly in any attempt to cover up his involvement.  With an election coming, patriots should do what we can to counter the cover-up, and make it known that a vote for any Democrat for Senator is a vote for Harry Reid to keep control over the Senate.  And as long as Reid keeps that control, Obama and his team of traitors will not be brought to justice.  After the election, if Reid keeps his leadership job, the Feds will be back to the ranch to finish what they started.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2014, 10:55:35 AM »
Harry Reid wanted to build a 5 billion dollar energy concern, from China, under the feet of the cattle that were impounded.

I hate to post three videos from the tin foil hat guy, Alex Jones, but main stream media, is not following this.

Other sources of information on this.

http://whatdidyousay.org/2014/04/12/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1210994/harry-reid-cliven-bundy-and-the-big-bad-blm/

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/bundy-ranch-rory-reid-harry-reid/2014/04/13/id/565328/

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2014, 11:30:06 AM »
Unless I missed something, one of the worst things about this is the Feds setting up an area where people were allowed to exercise their 1st Amendment rights, with everywhere else apparently being an area where they could not.  Even attempting to do something like that is illegal.  If they can get away with that kind of thing there they can get away with it anywhere.  Even though it clearly failed, whoever tried to institute it has no business serving in government.  If we had real news media instead of a liberal propaganda machine the press would have been all over that.

I've said many times that those who try to destroy the 2nd Amendment will ultimately go after the 1st.  And they will likewise seek to concentrate all forms of power into their hands.  Arms, information, wealth, land ownership, are all forms of power, and those who want to control one usually want them all.

The response by militias shows that much is happening under the surface that is not being talked about publically.  Apparently the treason being committed by Obama and his cronies like Reid has not gone unnoticed, and a response is building.  Let's all hope and pray that the militias never need to do anything but get patriots out to vote, and their weapons are only used for practicing skills that won't be needed.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2014, 01:29:39 PM »
2nd Amendment Zone

Offline landon410

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 02:18:04 PM »
this rancher was on glenn beck, and his argument seems to hold water
the federal govt owned the land, then the federal govt allowed Nevada to become a state, at that point it was no longer federal land, it was state and county land.
His family bought the rights to use parts of the land from the state/county, those rights have been passed down to him.
He has a contract with the state/county for use of the land

the land is not owned by the federal govt, as such the federal govt cannot control his legal use of the land (he bought the rights to use it)

now is he paying the grazing rights till? he said he tried to pay them to the county, the county wouldn't take them, why would he pay grazing rights to the fed when it is state land?

ever try to insure something that isn't yours? you can't, you don't have an insurable interest in it, the govt doesn't have the right to push him off land that isn't theres.

would this hold up in court? doubt it, too many lefties out there, but based on the very basic general information that I got from listening to the rancher himself, seems to make sense.

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2014, 07:27:33 PM »
When Reid was asked today for any comments, he replied "It's not over. We just can't have an American people violate the law and just walk away from it, therefore, it's not over".

My Grandma always used to say "You better make sure your own back porch is swept before commenting on anyone else's". It seems there's been a lot of walking away by those who violate laws recently.

Not sure why he would comment anyway...the Director of the BLM reports to the Secretary of the Interior who reports directly to the President. There's no Senator or ex-Governor in this hierarchy. Did he slip up and show his hand?

Also, I caught a "deja vu" when looking more into his background:

Reid had introduced legislation and imposed pressure on regulatory agencies to advance the business interests of his close friend Harvey Whittemore, a Nevada attorney-lobbyist who contributed heavily to Reid's campaigns and leadership fund and who employed Reid's son Leif as his personal attorney. With Reid's help, Whittemore was able to proceed with construction of a $30 billion planned golf course development, Coyote Springs, a project heavily criticized by environmental groups for reasons including its projected effects on several endangered species.

There's a lot more in this guy's history that is not very pleasant. How the hell did he get to where he is today?

Edit: Forgot to include link  :-[

http://www.mynews4.com/news/local/story/Sen-Reid-on-Cattle-Battle-Its-not-over/nT5weKnqFkezV14I5GhESg.cspx

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2014, 07:58:39 PM »
Migraine. Will keep this short, didn't necessarily read other posts, sorry (again... light is evil. eeevil).

Some accounts of the story have that he was paid up in taxes and all that.... and that the family had been improving the land over the last hundred years etc.

The Judge did weigh in on the matter and possibly didn't address my original concerns but does state that the course of action was way wrong by the feds.  Should have been done at a State level due to conflict of interest, and that a lien on the property would have been the correct action - not 200 armed d00ds.

As an aside, when i looked friday - abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, and a few other major news sites didn't have any mention of the story.  Fox *did* have the story (for whatever your opinion of fox may be), as did lots of grass roots conspiracy theory tin hat folks news places.

Says a fair amount about the news media.
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2014, 08:11:33 PM »
When Ron Brown was killed in the Clinton White House, was the media good at covering that?  How about Vince Fosters death?

It is not just the Democrats that have a less than focuses press, the republicans also have problems reporting the truth. 

As a society, if we believe we have a faithful and free press, we are vastly deceived.   

Calling the press that does give us the truth, like Beck, and Jones, Tin Foil hat jobs (I call them that as well) , is not fair, and it is not represented in what they do for us. 

When Paul Revere rode that famous night, less than 3% of the people that heard his warning signal, bothered to listen and respond.

I think it is time, we again, started listening. 

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2014, 08:14:57 PM »
Migraine. Will keep this short, didn't necessarily read other posts, sorry (again... light is evil. eeevil).

Man, hate to hear that. Hope you get feeling better soon! I found that a hot, hot, hot shower beating down on my head is about the only thing I've found to give any relief at all.

I agree with you on the media. I always wake up about an hour early and read Fox News and CNN before heading to work. Early last week, I saw a small story on one of those websites about Federal Agents moving in on a rancher out in Nevada. I never saw any updates or more to the story and forgot about it. Then Thursday, coming home from work, Chris Baker mentioned something about it on KFAB. I got home, did some Googling and like you, could only find information on the "fringe" websites. As time went on, I started finding more information on local news sites, which gave credence to other reports.

It's odd how it was first reported by a major news network, but ignored entirely as the story unfolded.

Edit: tuned in a bit and it's actually Mr. and Mrs. Bundy JR. who are being interviewed. The hosts before the interview can't say a sentence without saying a cuss word. Discretion advised.

EditEdit: I had posted a link to a live interview with the Bundy's. The hosts of the show are absurd at best and didn't feel it was a beneficial source of information. I removed the link to save you all the grief. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:41:41 PM by CliffD »

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2014, 08:22:02 PM »
I think it is time, we again, started listening. 

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2014, 08:42:46 PM »
I think that a lot of people are listening, just can't believe that this is happening before our very eyes, with the level of boldness and blatant corruption.

Hard to deal with as " individuals".
\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2014, 11:29:39 PM »
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016