< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Things getting hot out in Nevada  (Read 8708 times)

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
Re: Things getting hot out in Nevada
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2014, 11:07:15 AM »
I think that a lot of people are listening, just can't believe that this is happening before our very eyes, with the level of boldness and blatant corruption.

Hard to deal with as " individuals".

I don't know.  I think a lot of people have their fingers in their ears and are saying, "La la la, I can't hear you."  It seems only a few can fathom that this is about government control, power and money/land grubbing by people in power.  Quite a few people want to believe that this is about a rancher disobeying laws and harming turtles.  They don't want to think that their government is capable of such tyrannical behavior.

Offline NENick

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2014, 11:38:13 AM »
2nd Amendment Zone
Koz, I didn't know you took a trip out there.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2014, 02:42:38 PM »
We do not listen, because we were taught to trust our system, and distrust anyone in other systems of gov, or distrust anyone complaining about our system of government. 

As a early teen, I was listening to a police frequency, on a shortwave radio from Radio Shack.  A policeman reported finding a folding motorcycle behind a house.  He read vin over the radio, and it came back being someone that worked with my Mother, named Bob.  The motorcycle had been reported stolen a year earlier. The second time that VIN came over the radio, I jotted down the number, and I told Bob they had located his motorcycle. 

Bob contacted the Council Bluffs police dept, and they denied ever having found the small motorcycle.

From a cycle in Council Bluffs, to Rolex watches coming up missing in Katrina, to 100% compartmentalized jobs at NASA where you have no idea what the guy in the next room, next cubicle, next desk, does for a living, our system is set up that no checks and balances are in place.

Even when we can see what is going on, we are taught to debate, to win, not taught to do what is noble, just, or honest.

I love my Country, I love our people, but I FEAR my government, and I can ALMOST  ALWAYS depend on them to disappoint me, to some degree. 

That confrontation zone is how far from the border?  Why are those agents, not protecting all of us, from the people that would trespass, and violate our system of government?

If they want to work out in the heat of the desert sun, go protect our borders, and leave our citizens alone.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:50:57 PM by Gary »

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2014, 02:59:49 PM »
Do you mean "confrontation zone" in Nevada?

Unfortunately, people hear someone say that they fear the government and they have a negative reaction to that individual: "You must be crazy. Why wouldn't you trust the government?"

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2014, 05:49:56 PM »
Do you mean "confrontation zone" in Nevada?

Unfortunately, people hear someone say that they fear the government and they have a negative reaction to that individual: "You must be crazy. Why wouldn't you trust the government?"

yes, lol   

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2014, 06:28:30 PM »
Calling the press that does give us the truth, like Beck, and Jones, Tin Foil hat jobs (I call them that as well) , is not fair, and it is not represented in what they do for us. 

Truth, maybe... maybe not.  The tin foiler's spin stuff just like the main stream media does.. but at least it's more / different news.

I only knew about the Nevada situation cause I do happen to frequent the 'tin foil hat' news sites for what it's worth :).

hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2014, 08:21:54 PM »
 it appears that the feds are arresting protesters near the ranch

http://nationalreport.net/multiple-militia-members-arrested-bundy-ranch-charged-domestic-terrorism/
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2014, 09:12:05 PM »
fake

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2014, 09:27:39 PM »
 you sure? I honestly don't know.
 NRA Endowment member

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2014, 09:56:13 PM »
Shooter, I've seen similar reports on other alternative sites tonight. I don't see anything that jumps out as undeniable fact, but reports are building.

On another note, I ran across this article from a Northern Colorado newspaper. Most of the article talks of the Bundy ranch, but the ending paragraphs are what is most interesting:

Today, the alternative media has begun to cover another BLM land grab. In Texas, rancher Tommy Henderson is being told the government is confiscating his 90,000 acre ranch along the Red River. Henderson is also told that once the BLM takes his ranch for public land, he might be able to arrange a grazing contract; you know, like Cliven Bundy and his neighbors used to have in Nevada.

Henderson has a clear deed to his land in the state of Texas. He has no back taxes or fines or other issues pending. So how is the BLM taking his family ranch? The BLM has decided to declare that his land is now in Oklahoma and therefore his Texas deed became invalid when the Red River moved its banks south.

If one more federal agent takes one more legal gun from one more American, the rest of us need to put a stop to it – before none of us can!

http://www.greeleygazette.com/press/?p=23892&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=blm-declares-texas-is-oklahoma-land

I did search and confirmed this story on several other rural news sites.

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2014, 10:12:14 PM »
I think Hanity mentioned something on Texas tonight as i was driving home.  In my head i associated what he said with the Nevada thing, but i just wasnt paying close enough attention to what he was saying.

Whats their plan, do as much damage to Americans, and America as possible before Nov.?

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2014, 11:14:43 PM »
A wound up guy in the Instructors movement, got to the ranch today, and he ways everything is OK. 

I think 90% of what this guy does is pretty good, 5% is too strong, and a couple percentage points, he is a whack job.    Hey, at least he is entertaining, and gets involved.

This was posted at the Bundy home at 6pm 4-15-2014

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2014, 06:35:41 AM »
Not sure where things stand on the Government's side, but it appears that Bundy and the Patriots on site are now pushing this to go beyond the ranch's borders. This was posted on MSN this morning:

BUNKERVILLE, Nevada (Reuters) - A Nevada rancher who succeeded in reclaiming his seized cattle from federal land managers over the weekend by rallying armed supporters called on local sheriffs across the country on Monday to join his crusade against government overreach.

http://news.msn.com/us/nevada-cattle-rancher-calls-on-local-sheriffs-to-join-his-cause

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2014, 10:01:11 AM »
I have friends that are there and everything is quiet. There are more heading out tomorrow to stand watch, also. I believe the Feds are just waiting for things to go quiet to start the next operation. Good folks, including sitting politicians, are standing with the Bundys watching for any new developments.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2014, 12:33:35 PM »
Remember years ago, for 15 years?, protesters marched in front of the World Herald, picketing, for some grievance, don't remember what they wanted.

If the citizens of that area, do not hang tough, long term, the feds will just wait them out, and pounce, once everyone goes home.

Two things need to happen.

1: Stand strong, till its over

& 2: Vote all the politicians, and worthless sheriffs out of office.

It is not just that area under siege, it is all over our country. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:48:38 PM by Gary »

Offline DenmanShooter

• NFOA Full Member
  • Fear No Evil
    • SolidRed
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2014, 07:29:47 PM »
Has the Federal govt always owned the land, even before the BLM took over?

I don't think I saw this question answered...

The United States acquired the land from Mexico.  When Nevada became a state the Feds kept most of it for themselves and put it under the BLM.  Up until the 1990's grazing was free (open range).  Then the radical enviros started taking over and **** flows down hill from there.

Currently the land is being used as a environmental offset for taking other lands and leasing them for a solar energy farm (which is big BS but there ya go).

Yes, Hairy Reed is in it up to his eyeballs.

Yes, bureaucracies should NEVER have been militarized.

No, Bundy has no legal rights in this case (which is also BS)

But sometimes, it takes a stand like this to get things changed.

Will it change anything?  Maybe 

Did you see it has come out the BLM destroyed water lines and water tanks on the land?

Possibly killed some of the cattle and tried to bury them?  I don't know if that has been independently verified or not and how it could be since no one can get on the property.

The golf course is a willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range!      Jeff  Cooper

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2014, 07:48:57 PM »
Bundy has what are called prescrptive rights. That's why the .gov is bullying with snipers rather than simply putting a lien on Bundy's cattle.

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2014, 08:15:15 PM »
An update from the ranch, be sure to read the last paragraph:

A letter from the Oath Keepers

Updating With Stewart Rhodes

NOTE: First, at the moment things are quiet here. 99% of the rumors on the internet are either blatantly false or wildly inaccurate. No strong presence of federal agents has been seen. Remnants of BLM's recent sojourn here are still present, such as the lights they had put up at their "field-headquarters" and no doubt we are under surveillance of all kinds, but there is no overt, visible massing of federal law enforcement.

We are, however concerned that the domestic enemies of the Constitution that infest the federal government might try to take advantage of folks going home, and attempt to make a move on the Bundy family. We feel certain that they will want to try again at some point, perhaps in a different way, even perhaps by executing a dynamic entry raid to attempt to arrest the Bundys. And we have heard that this is being discussed, though I have not been able to directly confirm it. But it is a real risk.

Therefore, to prevent such a raid, or to at least throw a monkey wrench into any such plans and make it more difficult for them, we're doing the following:

1: We are calling on all Oath Keepers who can possibly get here to come to the Bundy Ranch to serve as volunteers on an ongoing, rotating watch.
That is not because there is any great emergency, but is a preventative measure - sort of like doing a rotation on the DMZ.

I am urging each and every Oath Keepers member who can, to get here and spend a bit of time to ensure that the Bundys are not alone. We need boots on the ground. We want you here, standing watch, which is appropriate for us Oath Keepers since our motto is "Not on Our Watch."

We have six Oath Keepers here from New Hampshire (one of whom - Jerry DeLemus - is now the head of security for the ranch). We have one woman, Lori Storm, who drove down by herself from Nebraska, and one of our Board members from Nebraska, Steve Homan, is also here. We've got people here from Montana, Utah, Arizona, California, and Washington State. People are here from all over the country.

But people, however dedicated, will get burnt out and we need others to rotate in. We need you to step up and serve your turn on watch.

We are raising money to help with gasoline - just be sure to save all receipts for reimbursement.

(EA here: That may only be available on first-come first-served basis. Of the money we've raised thus far, we've given $12,000.00 dollars to the Bundy family, and we purchased a $1,000.00 generator, but we are now raising more money to help some folks traveling from afar.)

I will not ask you to do anything I am not willing to do myself. So, even though I have been away from my home and family since April 10, I am still here, and I will remain here through April 19, standing watch with the others. I was supposed to be speaking at a rally in Idaho on that day, but I canceled that because I need to be here to lead by example by also pulling a watch stint.

And I can think of no better place to be on April 19 than on ground where modern patriots followed the example of the Founders and stood firm in defense of liberty. Like their forefathers before them who stood at Lexington and Concord, they refused to bend the knee to tyranny, and they stood their ground. And that spot of ground may go down in history as the birthplace of the next American Revolution, where the tide was turned, and the people stood up.

-Bundy Ranch: We Came Risking Never Coming Home

-

OATH RENEWAL CEREMONY, SATURDAY, APRIL 19

On Saturday, April 19, we w ill have speakers (such as Mike Vanderboegh of the Three Percenters) and then we will follow in the foosteps of the Founding generation by renewing our oaths at approximately 6pm. What better place to do that than where brave Americans just kept their oaths and continue to keep their oaths in such a profound and moving way.

I invite you to join us there, both to do your duty, and to honor our forefathers and every American who has fought for this nation, from Lexington Green to today, as we celebrate our liberty that has been won for us and preserved for us, at such great cost.

NOTE: There is also a cowboy barbeque being thrown Friday night, April 18, by the Bundy family down by the river near their ranch. The Bundy's will provide the food and live music, with the first band going on at 6pm. All you need to do is show up. Ammon Bundy told me that you are welcome to bring your families, and are welcome to camp there. So, this is not just about standing watch. This is also about fellowship, family, and enjoying the land the Bundy family has been caring for for generations.

All of us who are here consider it a great honor to stand with this patriot family, and I can tell you that we Oath Keepers also consider it a great honor to be in the company of this fine bunch of Americans who have traveled from all over our country to support and stand with the Bundy family.

The Bundys are open and very grateful for people coming to be there for them, and thus far the caliber and quality of the people who've been here has been outstanding. From all over America people of good character and brave spirit have come to help and have done honor to our American traditions. We want those types of people. We do not want hot-heads who are looking for a fight. We want "cool, calm, and collected" - the "quiet professional." Thank you for understanding. Yes, by all means, bring your rifles, handguns, and whatever other gear you think you will need to stand watch, and yes, that includes any cammo you think will work best.

2: A rotating vigil of state legislators and current serving sheriffs at the ranch. This second part of our plan is a continuation of what we've already been doing. Oath Keepers helped facilitate a number of legislators from several Western States traveling to the Bundy Ranch this past week. Sheriff Mack's Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA.org) helped ensure that some real-deal constitutional Sheriffs were also present on the side of the Bundy family.

--

We will be continuing this effort and we need proactive Oath Keepers to help arrange a steady stream of State and County officials to rotate presence there so that the idiot government will have to admit it's ready to kill sitting elected public servants to assert its authority, or leave the Bundy family - and their cows - alone. Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore, on Monday night, served the first vigil in the Bundy Ranch House (if only the Nevada Governor, Brian Sandoval, had a fraction of her integrity and courage. We wouldn't need to be here).

And to support that "official" stream of State and County officials, as well as others with names of gravity, Oath Keepers' general membership will also rotate into service there.

There is also some serious perimeter security and Oath Keepers CPTers who volunteer to help with the out-lying security in the desert will find this to be a great training exercise. Bring your gear. Consider this your Minute Man FTX. But however you come, do come. Oath Keepers will not be alone in this. Many other Americans are mobilizing now, millions of Americans are learning about it and are wanting to be helpful. Be part of it.

For the Republic!

Stewart Rhodes

Founder and President of Oath Keepers

PS - I want to personally thank Nebraska Oath Keepers President and member of our national BOD, Steve Homan, a Marine's Marine, who fought in Vietnam, who is here with me. Though Steve has five stints in his heart, and still carries around a bullet in his stomach courtesy of the NVA, he is here, and he will be standing watch with me till Saturday evening. I also want to thank four fine patriots and Oath Keepers - Rick, Ben, George, and John - who also attend Pastor Chuck Baldwin's Liberty Fellowship church in Montana. They drove down here together last week and though George had to fly home, Rick, Ben, and John have agreed to stay here with me until Saturday night, and then drive all night to get us home for Easter Service at Liberty Fellowship in Kalispell (I promised my wife and kids I would be home for Easter and that is a promise I need to keep if at all possible).

Offline CliffD

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2014, 08:25:08 PM »
Feds taking heat over destruction of property and going beyond court order:

On a Friday night conference call, BLM officials told reporters that "illegal structures" on Bundy's ranch -- water tanks, water lines and corrals -- had to be removed to "restore" the land to its natural state and prevent the rancher from restarting his illegal cattle operation.

However, the court order used to justify the operation appears only to give the agency the authority to "seize and impound" Bundy's cattle.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/16/feds-accused-leaving-trail-wreckage-after-nevada-ranch-standoff/

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2014, 09:35:51 PM »
 NRA Endowment member