< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Things getting hot out in Nevada  (Read 8713 times)

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Things getting hot out in Nevada
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2014, 09:49:42 PM »
From Fox news reports I heard tonight, the reason the cattle were released was due to the Feds inability to sell them off.  According to the report, Nevada cattle buyers black-listed buying any of these cattle due to the dubious nature of the seizure and questions over whether this could be construed as receiving "stolen property".  The Feds then attempted to arrange buyers in Utah until the governor there issued an order forbidding the transport of the livestock into his state.  Do they still hang cattle rustlers out west?

It makes me wonder as to the timing/circumstances of when they decided to shoot Bundy's two prize bulls and destroy the watering and stockade facilities.  Sour grapes? Destroying private property and slaughtering livestock , somewhere Attila the Hun is smiling.

The ultimate irony is that U.S. military forces in the Afghan war zone would be disciplined for doing the same and monetary compensation paid out immediately, while Fed Bureaucrats can get away with those actions on U.S. citizens.

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2014, 11:49:34 PM »
All the NFOA members, are proud of the Nebraska people, and everyone, for helping out in this.  Be safe.

An ND, at this time, would be a bad thing, so do not push your equipment, and everyday, daily experiences, beyond your training.   If the SHTF, keep your mind on clear thoughts, and remember we all love you, and we have your families safe till you come back.

Send a PM to me, if any of your Nebraska families need anything. 

Offline Mudinyeri

• God, save us!
  • NFOA Full Member
  • Run for the Hills
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2014, 08:19:49 AM »
The ultimate irony is that U.S. military forces in the Afghan war zone would be disciplined for doing the same and monetary compensation paid out immediately, while Fed Bureaucrats can get away with those actions on U.S. citizens.

I was thinking about this just the other night.  How do the RoE change when you're engaging your own citizens vs when you're engaging potential threats on foreign soil?

Offline unfy

• Lead Benefactor
  • !!! SCIENCE !!!
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2014, 07:48:02 PM »
http://www.reviewjournal.com/politics/reid-calls-bundy-supporters-domestic-terrorists

Uhmmmm....

That went beyond a dangerous thing to do.

*shakes head*
hoppe's #9 is not the end all be all woman catching pheramone people make it out to be ... cause i smell of it 2 or 3 times a week but remain single  >:D

Offline DenmanShooter

• NFOA Full Member
  • Fear No Evil
    • SolidRed
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2014, 07:56:44 PM »
I was thinking about this just the other night.  How do the RoE change when you're engaging your own citizens vs when you're engaging potential threats on foreign soil?

ROE for LEO seems to be they only need to "feel" threatened (unless it is Border Patrol, then they have to run away).  I believe the current ROE for our troops is they actually have to be shot at.  Someone can correct me if I am wrong.
The golf course is a willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range!      Jeff  Cooper