< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Free Concealed Carry Class For Mom's On Mothers Day  (Read 996 times)

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Free Concealed Carry Class For Mom's On Mothers Day
« on: April 23, 2014, 02:01:32 AM »
For the Nebraska Mom's out there, that want to obtain a CHP (Concealed Carry Permit) that is valid in 31 states, Guns 2 Roses will offer you a free class On Mothers day, 2014.

Class starts at 9am, and will go through 5 ish in the afternoon.  If it is a large class, it could run longer.

You will need to go to my web site, to read about what you will need in class.

This is a first come, first serve free offer.  I do not like large classes, as I personally think of them as less than Ideal, so the class size is going to be cut off at 10 or so, depending on the needs I see for each student.

www.guns1roses.com 

Register on line.  Coupon code for the free class is MOM

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
Re: Free Concealed Carry Class For Mom's On Mothers Day
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 02:19:55 AM »
For Mom's that want to be more at ease around guns, but do not want a Concealed Carry permit, I will offer a free class any night of the week, or weekend, on gun fundamentals, and gun safety.

If you wish to bring a youngster or two to class, so they can also learn about gun safety, call my shop at 402-325-8600 and we can set up a class time, where you can have a class with your family.

No guns will be in class, and no ammo, so it is a perfectly safe classroom, to learn about gun safety.

Videos will be presented from our friends at the NRA.  Very professional, up to date instruction, on gun fundamentals, with gun safety number one on the list. 

(Dads are welcome as well)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 05:00:11 AM »
Gary, I love what you are offering here. I'm nearby if you ever need a second/ RSO for these classes.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline Gary

• NFOA Full Member
    • Guns 2 Roses
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 03:06:53 PM »
Thanks Bull.  Good to be surrounded by friends here. 

Shameless bump to remind folks, Mothers day, we are having a free Concealed Carry class for Moms. 

For Mom's that wish to bring along adult children or a spouse to the class, we will let them in for half price, of our regular $125 price.   They can register with the discount code half
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 04:35:45 PM by Gary »