< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Looking to buy specific AR things (LOCAL GUN STORES)!!!  (Read 648 times)

Offline on the fritz

• NFOA Full Member
Looking to buy specific AR things (LOCAL GUN STORES)!!!
« on: May 22, 2014, 11:41:51 AM »
I would rather spend my money locally which is why I started this thread and put it where it is. 

I am looking for:

1. Adjustable gas block .750 I.D.
2. JP Enterprises original muzzle brake.  1/2 X 28 tpi
3. Go Gun Talon muzzle brake

I have been piecing together a couple of AR's and these are the last pieces that I need to finish them.  I am also in a hurry (money has always been a factor.  Not always enough at the right times) because I have a buddy coming up to my place next weekend and he is new to firearms in general and assembling an AR will really help him understand function better. 

I can easily find all of this online, and have it shipped to me in time, but again, I would prefer local shopping and you would prefer I give you my money.   ;D

Any of you guys have this stuff on hand?  Thanks! 

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
Re: Looking to buy specific AR things (LOCAL GUN STORES)!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 12:18:24 PM »
i would call DE Guns or American Reaper.  they might have something for you.  some dealers carry AR parts, but just the basic stuff.
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 12:22:21 PM »
I would rather spend my money locally which is why I started this thread and put it where it is. 

I am looking for:

1. Adjustable gas block .750 I.D.
2. JP Enterprises original muzzle brake.  1/2 X 28 tpi
3. Go Gun Talon muzzle brake

I have been piecing together a couple of AR's and these are the last pieces that I need to finish them.  I am also in a hurry (money has always been a factor.  Not always enough at the right times) because I have a buddy coming up to my place next weekend and he is new to firearms in general and assembling an AR will really help him understand function better. 

I can easily find all of this online, and have it shipped to me in time, but again, I would prefer local shopping and you would prefer I give you my money.   ;D

Any of you guys have this stuff on hand?  Thanks!

We can't help you if we don't know where "local" is.   ;)
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline on the fritz

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 12:30:04 PM »
Oh yeah,.... local.   :-[

Lincoln/Beatrice area.