< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Gun rights group won't be dining at Papillion Texas Roadhouse; event moved to...  (Read 2829 times)

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
Drat.  I have to teach a Hapkido class, otherwise I'd be there.  (Matter of fact, probably with half of my class, as they are shooters also.)

Hope there is a huge turnout, and for those who go, please thank the management of the place for letting people have a good place to eat while they perform legal actions.
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
Netties update: Tables all full, wait line is halfway to the door, and no shootouts... YET!  :laugh:
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein

Offline Dan W

• NFOA Co-Founder
Netties update: Tables all full, wait line is halfway to the door, and no shootouts... YET!  :laugh:

Better dial 9-1- and wait ...
Dan W    NFOA Co Founder
Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.   J. F. K.

Offline Wesley D

• NFOA Full Member
  • Rifleman
NFOA pamphlets being handed out (both to the OC group and other tables who are asking questions about carry laws) like crazy with people excited to sign up as new members!
"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert Heinlein

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
OUTSTANDING!
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com

Offline greg58

• Lead Benefactor
Well I just got home from Netties, my wife and I enjoyed a good meal and a safe friendly atmosphere.
I went there with an open mind spurred by Wesleys encouragement to support Netties.
I found about 20+ normal gun loving upstanding folks, many ages, ethnicities, and both genders, who just happened to be open carrying.
While talking about the open carry issue on our way to Bellevue, I was suprised at my wifes take on the issue.
She more or less said, what's the big deal if normal citizens want to open carry, how are they a threat to anyone else in the resturant?
I think I will be more tolerant of people who want to OC, and will probably be more inclined to defend that right.
I was happy to meet Mike the owner of Netties, and I thanked him for supporting NFOA.
We got to meet Wesley and Mindy's new daughter, what a nice looking family! Plus they have a Tacticool baby bag!!
Wes passed out a stack of pamphlets so maybe we can attract some new members from tonights group.
Watch Channel 3 news at 10pm.

Greg58
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 07:37:48 AM by greg58 »
Pants Up!  Don't Loot!