< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Go sign this  (Read 1224 times)

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
Go sign this
« on: June 08, 2014, 06:08:23 PM »
I don't give much credence to online petitions, but this one is on here to combat a PR stunt by the moms against guns group. They're trying to get Target to lean anti-gun. Tom Gresham is petitioning for Target to continue to obey they local laws in their states of business.

Help us all get a PR win. Show people there are at least as many reasonable people as there are uninformed, fearful anti-gunners.

http://www.change.org/petitions/target-target-welcome-lawful-gun-owners?recruiter=35946608&utm_campaign=twitter_link&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Go sign this
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 07:07:04 PM »
Signed it....I enjoy shopping at target so much more than Wal-Mart unless I'm in need of some ammo Or a good laugh!  I am trying my hardest to not support any establishment that cares more about their image than my safety!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 07:17:08 PM »
I'm not sure about the forcing the company to OBEY Fall in line with the State Law part.  Most State Laws allow businesses/property owners to decide whether or not they care to allow firearms on their property......
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 07:50:29 PM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline whatsit

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 08:51:41 PM »
I agree that it could have been written better. I think the principal behind it -- ignore the anti-gun lobby and keep doing what you're doing, is a good one though.