< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Neb. State High School Smallbore Shilouette Shoot  (Read 1623 times)

Offline rkenney

• NFOA Full Member
Neb. State High School Smallbore Shilouette Shoot
« on: July 29, 2014, 06:49:16 AM »
The state high school shoot will be coming up in Sept. It is normally the last weekend of the month. I have not seen the actual date yet. The shooters in this match shoot the pistol size targets.  The game and parks comm. puts this match on. It is open to jr. high and high school age youth.  They also shoot a [FAME AND GLORY] match for people older than school age. Check the game and parks web site for more info. The match is held at Pressey WMA by Broken Bow in Custer County.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 06:51:30 AM by rkenney »

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: Neb. State High School Smallbore Shilouette Shoot
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 08:08:37 AM »
Could you find more info on this?  I have searched NE G&P website - nothing.  A Google Search brings up past events.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline kozball

• Steel Benefactor
\"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn\'t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.\"

Ronald Reagan