General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Motorcycle Riding NFOA Members

<< < (3/7) > >>

Mudinyeri:

--- Quote from: 66bigblock on July 30, 2014, 02:31:28 PM ---
By "real riders" I meant someone that wants to actually get out and ride and put on some miles.  Not just take it two miles to the local bar and get a front row parking spot. 

Landon410 said what I meant, just more direct :)

66bigblock

--- End quote ---

Well, I'm not much for bars so that won't be me.  I'll probably go for a few 20-30 mile cruises in the evenings.  Maybe something a little longer on the weekends.

landon410, I'm not a big guy.  5' 10", 160 lbs.  That's one of the reasons I'm leaning toward the Bonneville.  I'm not set on a Harley but I liked the bike that I mentioned in my OP.

Going to look at the Bonneville this evening.

00BUCK:
If you ever plan on trading up to a bigger / better bike don't even consider a Sportster. You will lose you @$$. They flooded the market with them and the trade in values are and always will be very low. Most people that finance a Sportster will ALWAYS be upside down on debt to value ratio.

Mudinyeri:

--- Quote from: 00BUCK on July 30, 2014, 04:24:12 PM ---If you ever plan on trading up to a bigger / better bike don't even consider a Sportster. You will lose you @$$. They flooded the market with them and the trade in values are and always will be very low. Most people that finance a Sportster will ALWAYS be upside down on debt to value ratio.

--- End quote ---

A Sportster was not on my list.  If I trade up, I'll probably go to a Harley - FXST or FXDL.

Brought this home last night.

tstuart34:
wanted a Harley and came home with a Triumph.... I think that is some thread creep....

Nice clean looking bike. I did quiet a few repaints on them when I worked at the shop. White pinstripes on the tank and fenders look really nice. Breaks up all the black.

Congrats on the new purchase!

landon410:
well happy birthday to youself!

and if you want to keep it in my garage I'll make sure it doesnt collect dust or anything for you.
I'm willing to do that for an NFOA member

and if you ever get bored and want to shovel money on a project Bitter End Choppers out of Iowa makes a kit for Triumphs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version