General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Motorcycle Riding NFOA Members

<< < (4/7) > >>

Mudinyeri:

--- Quote from: tstuart34 on July 31, 2014, 10:40:22 AM ---wanted a Harley and came home with a Triumph.... I think that is some thread creep....

Nice clean looking bike. I did quiet a few repaints on them when I worked at the shop. White pinstripes on the tank and fenders look really nice. Breaks up all the black.

Congrats on the new purchase!

--- End quote ---

Well, a Harley was one of the bikes on my list. :D

Want to do a re-paint on a front fender for me?

gsd:
Good looking scoot Toby!

now polish the blue out of those head pipes...

Mudinyeri:

--- Quote from: gsd on July 31, 2014, 11:33:24 AM ---Good looking scoot Toby!

now polish the blue out of those head pipes...

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  Any recommendations for polishing?

gsd:

--- Quote from: Mudinyeri on July 31, 2014, 01:35:07 PM ---Thanks.  Any recommendations for polishing?

--- End quote ---

Its tough to keep chrome from bluing, but you can try Blue-Job. Its a powder that you add water to, makes a kind of paste that you apply, and then buff off. It works, not great, but it is better than most anything else I've seen.

Of course, you could just wrap the pipes and not worry about shiny bits:) (Thats the rat-rod in me talking)

landon410:
there is this thing out there that I think would do a good job polishing your new bike, Its not really a machine, but I think it you gave it a couple volts it would work petty quick
Its called a Tim

I think right now they are located in Arizona or somewhere in that region

my heat shields were are road rashed up so I took them off and wrapped my pipes, its not for everyone, but they work pretty well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version