General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Motorcycle Riding NFOA Members

<< < (5/7) > >>

FarmerRick:
I don't think I've ever seen a Triumph that didn't have blued pipes.

Nice traditional look to it. Kinda reminds me of the old '69 Honda CL350 that I drove around Lincoln when I lived there, until I stepped up to a Kaw CSR1000.  8)

00BUCK:

--- Quote from: Mudinyeri on July 31, 2014, 10:22:35 AM ---A Sportster was not on my list.  If I trade up, I'll probably go to a Harley - FXST or FXDL.

Brought this home last night.
--- End quote ---
Nice scoot! Happy birthday to you.
I have an 05 FXDLI and love everything about it. Would be nice to have the 103  and 6th gear instead of the 88 but with the stage II intake and modded software it has plenty of zip.

Mudinyeri:

--- Quote from: gsd on July 31, 2014, 01:45:25 PM ---Its tough to keep chrome from bluing, but you can try Blue-Job. Its a powder that you add water to, makes a kind of paste that you apply, and then buff off. It works, not great, but it is better than most anything else I've seen.

Of course, you could just wrap the pipes and not worry about shiny bits:) (Thats the rat-rod in me talking)

--- End quote ---

Yeah ... I like the chrome look with the classic looks of the bike.  Even the blue is kind of growing on me.

landon, the Tim is back from Nevada but I doubt I could get it (him) to work on my exhaust. :D

Jay:
Nice scoot. Sorry I just saw this thread, would have been happy to throw in my 2 cents as I might know a little something about bikes and riding.  8)  I would be game for a little NFOA ride if anyone is ever interested.

landon410:
Well if you like beer and or cigars I'm sure you could get me to help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version