< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Tractor Supply/Job Smart knife  (Read 2814 times)

Offline on the fritz

• NFOA Full Member
Tractor Supply/Job Smart knife
« on: August 07, 2014, 11:20:59 AM »
Last year I was looking for and some members here really went out of their way to help me acquire one of those knives.  Well last night, I was at TSC buying dog food and they were having their dollar days sale going on.  I wandered around the display shelves that are out front by the registers and in the middle where they typically have some good sales on stuff. 

Low & behold, what do I see.....................?!?!?!?!?!??????  Not 1, not even 2 but 3 of the very knives I was seeking a year ago!!!   :o  Still only $10 a piece. 

So I bought 2 more of them.   :P  ;D  :laugh:  There might be 1 left.  It was at the 87th & Hwy 2 store.  You might want to hurry before I decide to get the last one this weekend;...... maybe. 

Offline ILoveCats

• NFOA Full Member
Re: Tractor Supply/Job Smart knife
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 03:25:27 PM »
I was just there this morning! Good thing I didn't see it, or I'd have bought it for you.  :laugh:

They had some cheap "assisted opening" knives there this summer with the words "Cowboy Up" on the blade.  That was almost a little too Village People for me, but glad I bought a couple because they're really pretty good value for ~nine bucks.
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." ~ FCK

Offline Jerry Lundegard

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 11:10:29 PM »
If you want more, talk to the manager. She can get more in via a transfer.  One thing I like about that store is that they are really good about tracking stuff down if you ask.

Offline on the fritz

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 11:59:47 AM »
If you want more, talk to the manager. She can get more in via a transfer.  One thing I like about that store is that they are really good about tracking stuff down if you ask.

Oh, believe me, I tried to get one found and transfered.  LMAO.  TSC failed me, but the great group of guys here succeeded !!! 

I still like Tractor Supply.  I think it was just an item that was elusive at the time.