General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Should I fix this truck?

<< < (4/4)

shooter:
buy another truck that will take the parts, probably the same model as you have,
 build a trailer out of the back half, it will match your truck
 save the front half as a parts truck

20nickels:

--- Quote from: shooter on August 10, 2014, 03:10:33 PM ---buy another truck that will take the parts, probably the same model as you have,
 build a trailer out of the back half, it will match your truck
 save the front half as a parts truck

--- End quote ---
Unfortunately, I have nowhere to store the front half. 

I am concerned, very little albeit, about engine damage.  Not from the frame stretching but from the accident but nothing appears damaged after several gearhead friends looked at it.

Gary:

--- Quote from: Dan W on August 10, 2014, 10:20:49 AM ---You actually condone putting a shoddily repaired vehicle back on the streets, not to mention foisting it on an unsuspecting car buyer?

--- End quote ---

More of a dig than an advertisement.   

I have no problem with someone repairing their own stuff as long as it is safe to drive.  I do not like folks repairing totaled vehicles with out of state titles, repairing them as never wrecked, to sell to unsuspecting buyers.  That should be against the law.

Dan W:

--- Quote from: Gary on August 10, 2014, 09:10:06 PM ---I do not like folks repairing totaled vehicles with out of state titles, repairing them as never wrecked, to sell to unsuspecting buyers.  That should be against the law.
--- End quote ---

Then we are on the same page where the title washing business is concerned.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version