< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Woman beheaded in Oklahoma  (Read 2885 times)

Offline Mntnman

• Powder Benefactor
Woman beheaded in Oklahoma
« on: September 26, 2014, 12:07:00 PM »
A man beheaded a woman and stabbed another person at his workplace before being shot by the COO, a reserve sheriffs deputy. Reportedly, he had been trying to convert people to Islam. Thank God the COO was armed!

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/police-woman-beheaded-at-oklahoma-workplace
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 12:10:16 PM by Mntnman »

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
Re: Woman beheaded in Oklahoma
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 12:28:34 PM »
Another case of work place violence. Move along, nothing to see here.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 01:29:41 PM »
nonetheless, My tin hat and I would rather go recheck supplies again.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014, 01:46:12 PM »
 If it aint zombies, its the rag heads, I gotta stop at tractor supply and pick up some more barbed wire,
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline sparky0068

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 02:05:46 PM »
Religion of peace, sure.
KD0LKT

Offline FarmerRick

• NFOA Co-Founder
  • Antagonist of liberals, anti-hunters & hoplophobes
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 06:16:56 PM »
Religion of peace, sure.

Just the tip of the iceberg it seems...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/26/sharia-law-is-coming-oklahoma-beheader-celebrated-terrorists-disparaged-non-muslims-on-facebook/

Oklahoma beheading suspect Alton Alexander Nolen calls himself “Jah’Keem Yisrael” on his Facebook page, where he uploaded photos of himself reading the Koran and wearing Muslim religious clothing.

Nolen’s Facebook “cover” photo appears to be of several Taliban fighters, according to a Google reverse image search.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 07:09:39 PM »
Where are the calls for a hate crime???

If this wasn't a hate crime there is no such thing!!!

We  need to stand up against this politically correct bull$hi*t.
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline DenmanShooter

• NFOA Full Member
  • Fear No Evil
    • SolidRed
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 09:34:34 PM »
"In Islam, Muslims are required to offer their would-be convert an opportunity to convert first before severing their heads. When the non-Muslim refuses to convert, the mercy killing is allowed to commence."

http://shoebat.com/2014/09/26/muslim-convert-beheads-oklahoma-woman/

The golf course is a willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range!      Jeff  Cooper

Offline grumpy old man

• NFOA Full Member
    • Stand Up For It !
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014, 09:37:57 PM »
it only takes one side to start a war.  If you believe it or not, one side has already declared war on all NON- Muslim people.  I can guarantee you the police and sheriff dept have gotten pressure from the white house to call this work place violence and not a hate crime which it certainly is.  Hate crimes in America only go in one direction.
"One man with courage is a majority." Thomas Jefferson

“The laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” Thomas Jefferson

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 09:42:18 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/breaking-muslims-shouting-praise-allah-surround-ok-police-following-press-conference-on-beheading/

The radical Muslims want to behead the infidels.
The moderate Muslims want the radical Muslims to behead the infidels.

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2014, 09:50:29 PM »
 yeah   lots of barbed wire,
 NRA Endowment member

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
 NRA Endowment member

Offline barmandr

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2014, 05:46:34 AM »
here is what happened at a news conference

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/breaking-muslims-shouting-praise-allah-surround-ok-police-following-press-conference-on-beheading/

So, your source is some guys twitter feed?  Not exactly a credible news source.

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2014, 06:09:26 AM »

Some facts the media will refuse to put out there. This seems like one of those cases to me. I guess will wait and see.

If you look to the mainstream media for their slanted filtered version be my guest. I realize you can't believe everything you read on the internet, sad thing, same goes for any source.( Tin hat in the on position)

Offline barmandr

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2014, 06:24:29 AM »
Yep...I'll tend to give a bit more weight to it when it's reported by a few other credible sources as having happened.

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2014, 06:53:31 AM »
you can question the source, but the pic sure talks to me,
 NRA Endowment member

Offline Husker_Fan

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2014, 07:22:55 AM »
You mean a group standing in around the police giving a press conference? That looks pretty normal to me.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2014, 09:52:47 AM »

Just as reliable, if not more so,  than major media news sources.  A lot of the conservative and right wing Internet sites are going ballistic and stating as fact their assumptions.  The news media in the area showed the police press conference.   One can plainly see that the conference did NOT take place outside, and no one was shouting.  Merely reporters asking questions.  Not very intelligent questions but questions just the same.

The actual photo of the Muslims supposedly "praising Allah" for the beheading doesn't show much:

One can see about 30-40 individuals, perhaps not all Muslims, surrounding two individuals, neither of which appear to be police officers.  The man on the left, in the center, appears to be wearing some sort of white shirt that has a belt or a design that looks like a belt crossing from his right shoulder to his left waist.  The photo was obviously taken from either a drone or a helicopter, probably a news helicopter. 

The comments beneath the picture are those cited by Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit.   He is citing "Bob Lawson", who gives comments relating to the Muslim gathering, which I quote here because that site may go away in the future.  All in all, as an on-site observer, I'd give Lawson's remarks a fairly high value  rating.  Especially his conclusions, highlighted in red.
    2-3 local OK muslims are reading passages from their Qurans outloud on the ground at site of news conference #oklahomabeheading

— Bob Lawson (@LandonLawson78) September 26, 2014

Cops/reporters were close by but not being yelled at by muslims as many have asked me but a few muslims were saying praise allah out loud

According to Lawson, a small percentage of those in attendance were Muslim.

Not all at the news conf. were muslims but I'm guessing probably 30-40 were out if the 100-120 total who were there.

He also noted:

I was lulled into feeling safe around here over the years and today was my wakeup call. @TWATLS @tradethecycles

As a result of all this, he promised:

I will never go anywhere around here without my weapon again. I'm afraid it's about to get bad in my part of Oklahoma. #oklahomabeheading

Apparently, Lawson got asked a lot of questions…

I can't keep up with all these questions. Sorry. Today was something I wish never happened but it did. Terrorism hit my town.

— Bob Lawson (@LandonLawson78) September 27, 2014

He also had kind words for Hoft:

Thank you for telling the truth of what I witnessed today. Many sites have taken my statements out of context but not you. @gatewaypundit

I googled Muslim mosques in Oklahoma City and noted that there are four of them  Two are very small, converted offices or buildings.  Much  like you'd see on North 27th, around Vine st.   One. the American Muslim Association,  is about the size of a 450-500 person church, assuming they hold only one service..  The one Nolan was in, the Islamic Society of Greater OK, less than a mile from the  AMA,  is BIG and obviously has well over a 1,000 members, judging from the parking lot, which can park over 400 cars.

Now, there may be just a few or many "radical" Muslims at the ISGO.   If just a few where are the leaders of that group deploring the beheading?  There silence is deafening.   Maybe THIS is why:
Suhaib Webb, an Imam with ties to former Al Qaeda mastermind Anwar al-Awlaki, had also previously been the leader of the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City, which had been attended by Alton Nolen -- the man who on Thursday beheaded a former coworker after recently converting to Islam, Breitbart News has learned. Webb now serves as Imam of the sister organization of the mosque attended by Boston Marathon bombers Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
The deafness appears to be one sided.  The side calling for Jihad and beheadings is very loud.   Apparently the ISGO members weren't antagonistic to Webb's message of hate.

An aside:  I got curious about how many Mosques there were in other parts of the country, so I googled it.   If the ISGO is any indication, we have a ton of subversive nests in all the major cities of this country.  Both coasts and middle America.  If they've been stashing weapons and ammo we have a major internal war brewing.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 10:10:51 AM by GreyGeek »

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2014, 10:25:42 AM »
You can debate all you want over whether "praise Allah" was being shouted or not and the veracity of the sources.  The simple verified fact is that a large group of muslims did congregate at the scene as shown in the pictures.  My focus shifts to "Why?"...  What prompts a group of nearly 100 people to drop everything and make an appearance? Were they all drawn individually or was this a coordinated gathering and coordinated by whom, and to what end?

While some may speculate that they appeared to offer sympathy and solidarity with the victims, it could also be also be seen as a celebration of a jihadi attaining his martyrdom, which is a big event in Islam. 

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2014, 12:12:36 PM »
it could also be also be seen as a celebration of a jihadi attaining his martyrdom,

Nolan isn't a martyr yet, but I hope he gets his wish.  If he does, he'll really be surprised when he finds out that "his" 72 virgins aren't there waiting for him.   BTW, what does it say about Islam's view of women that 72 virgins will be given to each Islamic Martyr?  Do those virgins volunteer to be sex objects for just any male Muslim?

And, since Jesus said that in Heaven marriage won't exist, and Muslim's claim that Jesus was a prophet of theirs, an obvious conflict arises between what Mohamed claims and what Jesus said.  They both can't be right.  I'll go with the man from Bethlehem, not  the one from Medina.