General Categories > Non Gun Stuff

Who Wants To Do Some Street Fishing?

<< < (3/6) > >>

shooter:
I been looking out the window for the bat signal. cause you are bat **** crazy

jFader:

--- Quote from: jthhapkido on October 04, 2014, 10:02:42 PM ---No, no, it's a great idea!

We get a large group of people together, all with video cameras, of course armed in case they need to defend themselves, and then we draw straws to see who gets to play "victim," and that person walks around acting clueless, trolling for crime, and when the muggers attack, the group of people gets it all on video for evidence, and they all swoop in and capture the bad guy, tie him up, and drag him to the police department!  It'll be great!  We can do it nightly, and capture LOTS of bad guys! 

We should probably all get matching shirts (other than the "victims," of course, don't want it to be obvious), and call ourselves the Street Knights or something like that, so we seem like a professional group instead of crazy vigilante weirdos, because we wouldn't want that.

We could clean up the town, and people would see how people who believe in personal responsibility, rights, and justice CAN really make a difference!

Nothing could go wrong with this plan. 

--- End quote ---

I'm on my way down to Lincoln....I am strapped up, but all my guns are unloaded & locked up in a secure safe at a separate location....#vigilante

Joking!

bkoenig:

--- Quote from: jthhapkido on October 04, 2014, 10:02:42 PM ---
We should probably all get matching shirts (other than the "victims," of course, don't want it to be obvious), and call ourselves the Street Knights or something like that, so we seem like a professional group instead of crazy vigilante weirdos, because we wouldn't want that.

--- End quote ---

Donkey: Alright people, let's do this thing. Go Team Dynamite!

Pinocchio: But I thought we agreed we'd go by the name Team Super Cool.

Gingerbread Man: As I recall, it was Team Awesome.

Wolf: I voted for Team Alpha Wolf Squadron.

Donkey: Alright, alright, alright. From henceforth, we're all to be known as Team Alpha Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Wolf Squadron.

Gary:
Starting or supporting a downtown neighborhood watch program with the city of Lincoln is a bad idea?   

I do not see on the list in the link, one that covers the area of my business location and into downtown.  I see Haymarket but that has not been a problem area in this case. 

Also, just for my personal edification, are you guys thinking with your Johnson 24 7 or just on forum pages? 

Does your Mothers know you act like this?  I hope not.  They would be ashamed.

I just feel the three people up to this should be off the streets.  You guys like to see people beat up and left for dead in alleys?    They are going to kill someone.

I suggest you guys follow the link below, and revise your attitudes.   

You guys have some clique here.   Lol

Some of you guys are firearms trainers, with your attitudes?   Seriously?   NRA trainers?  Part of the ethics of being an  NRA trainer is Attitude. 

https://www.lincoln.ne.gov/city/urban/Neighborhoods/nacontacts.htm

Gary:
Reading your posts again,  I grow more and more amazed at of all of you.

Kind of wish I had not rebuked you guys so soon to see what other excellent quality firearms folks would have jumped on my back. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version