< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: PCH  (Read 562 times)

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
PCH
« on: October 12, 2014, 10:00:11 AM »
I was checking PCH online because I may have already one ten million dollars :laugh: .looks like Bloomberg has been busy, just click and support gun control.  :angry:
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Re: PCH
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 09:01:27 PM »
Just another form of buying the vote, which appeals to low information voters, the those who like to live on other people's money.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 09:15:33 AM »
Its actually about fund raising, they are building their list of people who support the big tent general idea's of gun control so they can hit them up for donations, then hit them up to vote for the candidates they support.  You get a couple million people to sign up for you emails, 20% receive and read them, 20% make a donation averaging $20 you just raised 1.6 million dollars this year.  That means you can afford the high dollar management and fundraisers that can go out and hit up the big money donors so you can spend money on political campaigns and pushing legislation (the attorneys/lobbyists and travel are not cheap).

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 10:20:35 AM »
^ Yep- what he said.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane