< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: The Radicals are good at making propaganda films  (Read 777 times)

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
The Radicals are good at making propaganda films
« on: October 21, 2014, 02:04:09 PM »
even if they aren't truthful.   A pair in NYC are doing the same:

except that it is all one big LIE!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/NYPD-racial-profiling-hoax-video-675432

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
Re: The Radicals are good at making propaganda films
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:03:43 PM »
The liberal press is a very effective propaganda machine; it doesn't need help from freelancers.  Anything that can be called racial or ethnic profiling has already been established as thoughtcrime by the high seers of our official state religion.

I hope no police officers are stupid enough to turn their back on a party to a disturbance like the one in the video did. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 04:06:09 PM by depserv »
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 10:18:49 PM »
I hope no police officers are stupid enough to turn their back on a party to a disturbance like the one in the video did. 

That "police officer" was a fake.  He was also wired for sound to make his comments clearly visible.  The whole thing was a hoax from beginning to end, just like most of the Hammas and Jhadist videos.

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 08:39:37 AM »
One big hint that this was a fake was that the "officer" let the second man stand right next to him as he frisked the first.  Not going to happen. They would be telling the second man to either stand "over there" where they can safely search the subject while also watching the second persons movements.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline depserv

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 08:41:16 AM »
That "police officer" was a fake.  He was also wired for sound to make his comments clearly visible.  The whole thing was a hoax from beginning to end, just like most of the Hammas and Jhadist videos.

The officer being a fake was my point.
The liberal cult seeks destruction of the American Republic like water seeks low ground.