< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: And don't let the door hit you on the way out!  (Read 612 times)

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
And don't let the door hit you on the way out!
« on: October 22, 2014, 12:17:43 PM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/21/eric-holder-sad-i-take-personally-as-a-failure-the/

The last comments from a total failure. And this after the autopsy results from Michael Brown concluded today that he was shot at close range and in the manner backing the officer's statement.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:23:59 PM by farmerbob »
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
Re: And don't let the door hit you on the way out!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 02:25:32 PM »
“I think the inability to pass reasonable gun safety laws after the Newtown massacre is something that weighs heavily on my mind,” Mr. Holder said during an interview with CNN.

The Left always claims their gun law proposals are "reasonable".  And, because they are "reasonable" anyone who opposes them are "unreasonable", or racist, sexist, or <put PC card here>.  Their gains are always two "reasonable" steps toward confiscation and one "unreasonable" step back toward Constitutional freedom.    Holder never expressed remorse for his role in the false-flag "fast & furious" operation, or his approval of warrantless searches and seizures,  or the IRS/EPA politicization, and the list goes on and on and on.