< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: CARRY ON  (Read 606 times)

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: CARRY ON
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 01:51:34 PM »
How are chalk outlines supposed send a message about open carry?  Seems to me that the two aren't related since one is about self defense and the other is about perceived abuse of power.

legal carry or wrongly accused abuse of power.

Nope don't see it.  But then the anti-gunners aren't known for logical thinking.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline farmerbob

• Steel Benefactor
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 04:21:23 PM »
Law enforcement in their own rights, are merely historians, they show up to make a historical document of what transpired and draw chalk lines and take pictures.

We are the true first responders and if ill equipped the chalk lines might encompass us. Law enforcement can't be everywhere at once.( When seconds count, law enforcement is only minutes away) Where I live 45-60 min. to be exact. :laugh:

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

Offline Poor Man

• Powder Benefactor
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 07:13:49 PM »

Subsequent to Farmer Bob's answer:  Here is one I read some years ago: The function of an Editorial Writer is to come down out of the hills after the battle is over and shoot the wounded.
Most folks who get lost in thought are
stumbling around in unfamiliar territory

Law is not necessarily Justice: nor is Justice necessarily Legal

NRA Life Member; CCRKBA Life Member;Charter Member - Second Amendment Task Force. Member of Gun Owners of America. and, National
Ass'n for Gun Right