Handguns, Rifles & Shotguns > Featured Firearms

I love the Ruger 10/22

<< < (2/5) > >>

bkoenig:
Actually, I believe there are a handful of converted, transferrable 10/22's out there.  Think how much fun that would be.

Not only are they versatile, they're probably the easiest gun out there to work on yourself.  A screwdriver and an Allen wrench are pretty much all you need to do everything up to and including barrel swaps.

Ivars:
You can drill a hole in the rear of the receiver to allow a cleaning rod to be used.  Bore snake after every range trip, pull the stock and clean properly a couple times a season.  Ruger should have incorporated this into their design but it's an easy mod.

abbafandr:
Definitely one of the most customizable guns out there.  Google 10 22 accessories.

That Gatling version, impractical, neat, and would wipe out my 22 stash way too fast. :laugh:

ILoveCats:

--- Quote from: Ivars on October 30, 2014, 06:28:35 AM ---You can drill a hole in the rear of the receiver to allow a cleaning rod to be used.  Bore snake after every range trip, pull the stock and clean properly a couple times a season.  Ruger should have incorporated this into their design but it's an easy mod.

--- End quote ---

I've never seen that before, but did a google search now.  Pretty cool!  But... I think the boy's going to get a takedown now that they've come out with that little gem.

OleSharky:
Bought mine new in 1966.  I'm pretty basic as is my 10/22 but in all the years it has never jammed or misfired and is extremely accurate. What more can one ask?  And Shooter, mine came with a walnut stock in 1966.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version