< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: RESULTS: IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match, November 8  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Lorimor

• NFOA Full Member
  • Relay 2
Re: RESULTS: IDPA Nebraska Indoor Match, November 8
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2014, 05:13:15 PM »
How Lorimor sees anything is beyond me .... he uses "Cowboy Jakes EXTRA smokey Gun Powder" and coats his boolits with pig grease

Well, you missed a spectacular light show Saturday AM.  Cowboy Jake got into the Snake Oil a little too much and added just a tad too much lignite in the last batch of powder. We had to stop shooting for a good 10 minutes when I was done.  :)

I was out shooting yesterday at the local range.  The low sun angle this time of year added a fair degree of difficulty late in the day.  The smoke is thick when working on a plate rack.

I wanted to get out to see if I could still shoot after Saturday's performance. :)  It was a good day too.  I ran a clean F.A.S.T. Drill @7.19 seconds after two @ 8 something, which is absolutely smokin' for me, warmed up or not. :)  Amazing what a little light will do.

Coated bullets are the way to go IMHO but I have some cast bullets I'm saving back.   The boxes are marked "Bullit SO IDPA Bullets." 
"It is better to avoid than to run; better to run than to de-escalate; better to de-escalate than to fight; better to fight than to die. The very essence of self-defense is a thin list of things that might get you out alive when you are already screwed." – Rory Miller