< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: free CCW class drawing  (Read 759 times)

Offline guntechholsters

• Forum Member
free CCW class drawing
« on: November 02, 2014, 10:36:32 AM »
Hey guys, lost my old info so had to create a new acct..fun..lol
Anyway, I'm always trying to do things for us in the firearms community and I just worked out an awesome deal, I have a signup roster and this thursday will draw a winner. It is absolutely free to the winner. The class is broken up into 2 segments, on Sat there is the classroom portion and the instructor also covers firearm handling skills, then on Sun you go to the range to qualify.
I have had members from my group take his class plus a trusted fellow group founder sit in on his class, all said he does a great job so now we are working together to offer this.
Signup roster is at Www.facebook.com/groups/omahaguntech
Save yourself a hundred dollars,lol.. I plan to offer this twice a month and hope to offer it for as long as possible.
Thanks guys.

Offline on the fritz

• NFOA Full Member
Re: free CCW class drawing
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 12:15:59 PM »
No Facebook.....

Offline Phantom

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 02:58:06 PM »
+1
"If the primates that we came from had known that someday politicians would come out of the...the gene pool, they'd a stayed up in the trees and written evolution off as a bad idea.....Hell, I always thought the opposable thumb was overrated.  "-- Sheridan, "Babylon 5"

Offline JTH

• NFOA Full Member
  • Shooter
    • Precision Response Training
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 05:08:53 PM »
Hey guys, lost my old info so had to create a new acct..fun..lol
Anyway, I'm always trying to do things for us in the firearms community and I just worked out an awesome deal, I have a signup roster and this thursday will draw a winner. It is absolutely free to the winner. The class is broken up into 2 segments, on Sat there is the classroom portion and the instructor also covers firearm handling skills, then on Sun you go to the range to qualify.
I have had members from my group take his class plus a trusted fellow group founder sit in on his class, all said he does a great job so now we are working together to offer this.

Who is running the class?
Precision Response Training
http://precisionresponsetraining.com