< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: China flys new 'stealth' fighter for Obama  (Read 475 times)

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
China flys new 'stealth' fighter for Obama
« on: November 12, 2014, 09:16:32 AM »
During Obama's visit to China this week, the latest 'stealth' fighter was unveiled to the public.  Looking like a clone of the US F-35, this news report suggests  that the technology was obtained through Chinese military hacking of Lockheed databases....   Way to go Obama and your 'team of experts'..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/12/china-flight-tests-new-stealth-jet-during-obama-visit/

Offline thirtydaZe

• NFOA Full Member
Re: China flys new 'stealth' fighter for Obama
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 03:18:11 PM »
S'cuse me, while i chew my gum......

Offline mott555

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 03:28:27 PM »
Anytime I hear about "Chinese engineering" I think of this stupid Chinese dirt bike I used to have which was supposedly a combination of reverse-engineered stuff from Honda and Kawasaki. Stuff fell off with every ride and replacement parts didn't exist. I patched things together with bailing wire and duct tape, literally. Eventually it quit running altogether because the carb was clogged. The best part was that it had an air filter. The air filter was not in any way capable of actually filtering the air that traveled through the air intake, but it technically had an air filter. Sort of like snapping a hitch ball into the seat belt buckle and claiming it's "tow-ready".

I'd hate to see a Chinese jet.

Offline UPCrawfish

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 04:06:24 PM »
Some video of the new Chinese jet..