< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Legal Aspects class -and- Utah add on class - Sunday Jan 11th - Gretna area  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
    • Nebraska Concealed Carry Training

I am offering two different classes for Firearms Owners in Gretna area (right off I-80) on Sunday January 11th, 2015

"Legal Aspects of Lethal Force"    8:30am-1:00pm
Want to learn more regarding the Legal issues surrounding the use of lethal force? In this class we review actual Nebraska self defense cases, calling 911, talking to the police, hiring an Attorney, Castle Doctrine, Stand Your Ground, and a review of Nebraska's Use of Force laws. Cost is $85

"Utah add on non-resident Concealed Firearm Permit"  1:30pm-5:00pm
Already have your NE Concealed Handgun Permit? The Utah Concealed Firearm Permit is the most widely recognized permit in the US. Add on a Utah non-resident permit to your NE Carry Permit and bring the total number of state you can carry in up to 36 STATES!!! The Utah class will go from 2pm-6pm. Cost is $50

Registration information on my website: 

www.NebraskaConcealedCarry.com   

Register now as these classes will fill up!!!

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
I registered online for the Legal Aspects Class....I will bring you the payment Chris.  Thank you for offering this class I am looking forward to it!
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
This is MUST take class for any armed citizen in Nebraska..... besides, Chris even out shoot Mas Ayoob .....  :)

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
Don't forget to sign up!!! Only a few weeks away.

Offline Chris Z

• NFOA Co-Founder
Last call, still room in both classes this Sunday

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
TAKE THIS CLASS!  You won't be sorry.

Fly
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
I attended 'the legal Aspects of lethal force' class today.  It was very informative & presented in a way that kept the classes interest the entire time.

As much as I am against mandatory training to excercise your 2nd Amendment rights....I almost wish that this class were mandatory for citizens wishing to carry concealed!  Even with as much research as I have done on the subject, I learned plenty of things today & a new perspective on several things that I thought I already had my head wrapped around. 
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member