< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: Pelini is Fired!  (Read 1868 times)

Offline OnTheFly

• Steel Benefactor
  • NFOA member #364
Re: Pelini is Fired!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2014, 11:41:11 AM »

The same is said about Obama ....

I am not convinced that Obama is the antichrist that many believe he is.  He may be a nice person that believes big government is the solution to any/all problems.  That doesn't make him not nice or an evil person.  It DOES however make him horribly, horribly, horribly WRONG.

ETA: No retort about the Texas fans/teams?  ;D  The funny thing is that I am the WORST UNL alumni fan...EVER.  I could care less about watching young men in tights run around and hit each other.  I would much rather be doing something, anything myself than watching someone else do something.  I just like annoying people who are big football fans.

Fly
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 11:44:45 AM by OnTheFly »
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline bullit

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2014, 12:09:47 PM »
ETA: No retort about the Texas fans/teams?    The funny thing is that I am the WORST UNL alumni fan...EVER.  I could care less about watching young men in tights run around and hit each other.  I would much rather be doing something, anything myself than watching someone else do something.  I just like annoying people who are big football fans.

With regards to annoying fans ... yes because there is NOTHING more enjoyable than some half drunk clown screaming "GO BIG RED!! " in your ear as you are walking through the stadium to find you seat .....  would rather shoot with no hearing protection at Thunder Alley ....

Offline RedDot

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2014, 12:42:41 PM »
Nine wins, but how many of those nine were against inferior teams in lower divisions?  McNeese State?  Fresno State?

They counted for TO....  Pacific, Troy? Not exactly powerhouses. 

This is the "bandage rip" that will supposedly help people "move in a new direction".  Get over the fixation on traditions, sell-outs, yada yada..  This is Money Ball baby, and accepting it now will ease the shock later when the team trots out in uniforms covered in sponsor patches like a NASCAR driver.  :-[