< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: The NFOA-PAF is facing an unplanned expense, can you help us meet that need?  (Read 3518 times)

Offline LeeM

• NFOA Full Member
Since no one has called to kill some clay birds, this one's for Andy.
Donation submitted.

LeeM
01 Firearms Dealer
Buy-Sell-Trade-Transfers
Q MAX Products Dealer

Offline RedBird

• NFOA Full Member
I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
BINGO!  I will deposit my $100 tonight!  We need to get some billionaire donors like the other side has!   I appreciate everyone stepping up so close to christmas!  Without active members we cannot achieve much....

Like Andy touched on, if we were to face a ballot initiative like they just did in Washington or are going to in Nevada, we need the PAF to already be established & ready to go in good standing.  It would literally be our last line of defense to inform the general public about the falsehoods of a background check/registration ballot initiative.
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member

Offline Lmbass14

• Powder Benefactor
  • Red Horse - Semper Ducimus
Maybe pass the hat, and all loose change goes in.  That will add up quick.

Offline RobertH

• Gun Show Volunteer
  • Powder Benefactor
this is a bad month for me.  i will have to pass.

of course, i could donate if someone bought my LR308....  ;D
Follow the NFOA on Twitter: @NFOA_Official

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
BINGO!  I will deposit my $100 tonight!  We need to get some billionaire donors like the other side has!   I appreciate everyone stepping up so close to christmas!  Without active members we cannot achieve much....

Like Andy touched on, if we were to face a ballot initiative like they just did in Washington or are going to in Nevada, we need the PAF to already be established & ready to go in good standing.  It would literally be our last line of defense to inform the general public about the falsehoods of a background check/registration ballot initiative.
As I touched on earlier, we have got to get the War Chest ready for anything the Antis can throw at us.
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
Thank you to everyone that has stepped up and made a donation.  I was away from the computer for over a day and come back to find you have more than covered what is needed right now.  We need to keep the fund growing, it will need $1,000-$1,500 as starter cash to put on the banquet (need to make deposits and purchase auction items).

Again thanks to everyone for stepping up this quickly, I have a call out to the treasurer from the campaign that made the error to verify the intent of the money to go to the NFOA so hopefully I will be able to get a check to Rod soon.

I will not be able to be at the breakfast Saturday (going to see my Daughter's choir perform) but if someone decides to pass the hat for spare change Jeremy knows how to get the money into the PAF's account and can gather it for us.

Offline patrickdm

• NFOA Full Member
I have automatic donations taken out twice a month already but I'm in again.

Offline AAllen

• NFOA Co-Founder
Just to let everyone know the unplanned expense, after talking with the concerned party, is being donated to the NFOA.  So later this week I will be getting a check to Rod for $500 from the PAF.

Offline jFader

• NFOA Full Member
Just to let everyone know the unplanned expense, after talking with the concerned party, is being donated to the NFOA.  So later this week I will be getting a check to Rod for $500 from the PAF.

Very Nice!  Ribeye Steaks for everyone courtesy of the PAF!  Andy you are alright!

Thanks Patrick & everyone else who contributed!    Any rough ideas on possible banquet details?
The 2nd Amendment is not open for debate!

NRA Member
SAF Life Member
Proud NFOA Member