Gear & Equipment > Bags and Packs

Need A Small Pack

<< < (4/4)

Laufen:

--- Quote from: thirtydaZe on December 02, 2014, 01:56:02 PM ---I'm not even sure what i'm looking for to be exact, i'm just finding myself at work, today, a day that wearing a sweater would be to hot.  I have to be in pants and a tucked shirt, and CCing is just to awkward here, unless i can have an untucked shirt, aka, a sweater.

I rarely wear a coat, as i have to be outside for about a 10 yard walk from my truck to the building, but today i grabbed a coat so i could carry my Shield in it's pocket.

I'm thinking what i'm looking for is something that i could for the most part keep in my truck, perhaps have some emergency items in it, along with a weapon, but still not look to odd me carrying it into the job.

i checked the edc forums but nothing really jumped out at me, just curious if anyone shares a similar dilemma, and has anything good for me to consider.

--- End quote ---
Take a look at Maxpedition Packs.  They'll have a solution.

David Hineline:
What's wrong with a nice professional looking briefcase, the Secret Service carried their UZI SMGs in it. I think it would have room for your gun and lunch etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version