< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: .22 for the kiddos- Merry Christmas!  (Read 2672 times)

Offline NE Bull

• 2011 NFOA Firearm Rights Champion Award winner
  • NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
.22 for the kiddos- Merry Christmas!
« on: December 24, 2014, 01:58:52 AM »
MERRYCHRISTMAS

I still have some donated .22 left over from last year, and seeing as .22 is still a bit scarce, I'll do this again.  (Anyone else want to jump in? comment below)

If you bought your Son or Daughter a .22 rifle/pistol for Christmas and have not been able to find any ammo for it, I will give ya 100 rounds to get you started.  No child should go without .22 for Christmas!

Rules-
*Must be NFOA Full member (or wiling to Sign the Line on the spot)
*must be willing to show a picture of your kiddo(s) with their new firearm- (I may post in this thread)
*Delivery in and around the Lincoln/Omaha metro at my discretion (yeah gas is cheaper- but it still ain't free)
*Offer stands until the first weekend of the year (3rd/4th) or until my supply runs out.
* Please do not take advantage of my generosity by reselling this ammo on line for twice it's Suggested Retail Price. (I don't see our upstanding membership doing this, but I gotta put it out there)
I will be unavailable as of this afternoon (Wednesday- 24th) but should be back by this weekend and traveling to Omaha-ish on Sunday/Monday and will be at the NFOA Breakfast in Gretna on the 3rd.
You can contact me here, or by PM or Email and we will set up arrangements.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 05:50:13 AM by NE Bull »
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 Omaha Mayor Jean Stothert
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
Re: .22 for the kiddos- Merry Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 05:57:17 AM »
Last year I brought a father and son together that had not got to shoot together because they couldn't find ammo.
A member had bought his four kids (birth and adopted) matching Marlin 60s, all laser engraved with the family crest.  How could I say No to that?  :'(  They got 100 rounds each from my personal stash!
I know I/we helped out a few others- fella from Seward for his grandson- IIRC. 
Also thanks to (shooter ??) that donated a brick to give away last year- I'm still working thru it. 
This is what the Holiday Season and our little community is all about.  8)
“It is not an issue of being afraid, It's an issue of not being afraid to protect myself.”
 "A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that."  Shane

Offline ILoveCats

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 08:34:28 AM »
If you get messages from any such families with a new, Christmas-present-rimfire needing fed, PM me.  I've got one of those Federal Fresh Fire 325 round packs to give here in Lincoln.  Kids love the HV hollowpoints because they blow up water-filled soda cans, leftover mini-pumpkins from Halloween, etc.

I'll leave the family photo vetting up to you so that we don't see 'em for sale on some table at the January gun show.
 :laugh:

If you don't need it immediately but want to refill your charitable coffers sometime in the new year I'll keep it unopened until you need it.

Merry Christmas to all, BTW.

FKC
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." ~ FCK

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 10:03:52 AM »
 If you need more, I got another brick, but don't ask where they come from!
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline NE Bull

• NFOA Full Member
    • A "friend's" blog
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 01:02:34 PM »
If you need more, I got another brick, but don't ask where they come from!
Ya know a fella that knows a fella, right? ;)

Thanx FCK, I keep you in mind.