< Back to the Main Site

Author Topic: you better bury your stash deeper,  (Read 693 times)

Offline shooter

• NFOA Full Member
you better bury your stash deeper,
« on: January 14, 2015, 05:01:45 AM »
 seems like you need to bury your stuff deeper, and spread small metal bits all over the area,

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/teenage-boy-finds-shotguns-15000-8433129
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
 NRA Endowment member
  Shoot  them in the crotch.  Clint Smith, thunder ranch.  Oct 14, 2016

Offline Mali

• NFOA Full Member
  • My life, my rights.
Re: you better bury your stash deeper,
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:15:53 AM »
Shootings in Greater Manchester have fallen 77 per cent over the last six years - from a high of 146 incidents 2007/2008 to 34 last year.

Could this be because the firearms were buried in a hole near Crumpsall?  ;D
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Offline ILoveCats

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 08:24:37 AM »
I pasted one of the story's public comments below, and it is brilliantly put.  Bold font emphasis below is mine.  I lived in London 3+ years and the crime -- even in the really nice neighborhoods -- was unbelievably dangerous and brazen.  A completely different type of crime than we are used to here, because the thugs had no fear and would simply walk up and assault you in broad daylight in a neighborhood with multi-million dollar houses.  They would walk down the street and throw bricks through ladies' car windows to reach in and grab their purse.  We had to have bars on all the windows and the thugs still would try to pry them open and break in with no fear whatsoever.

"In America they believe it is better to suffer under too much liberty, than too little. Commendable. And to be fair, if you strip out the gang murder numbers in the inner cities, then the crime rates are quite comparable to the UK. So it seems our Yank friends are just letting their criminals off each other - brilliant! As to the school rampages, they actually seem quite rare in a country with 1/3 billion people. Guns are not the problem, mental health issues are, good thing we don't have those in the UK, right?"
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder." ~ FCK

Offline GreyGeek

• NFOA Full Member
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 09:35:46 AM »
An excellent comment by "Zed":
The man wasn't afraid of the firearms, idiots. Get it straight: The man was afraid of the horrifying and disproportionate punishment his government would try to impose on him if they thought they had a chance of making a weapons charge legally stick. His fear is the fear of a man who lives without freedom-- not even the freedom to defend himself or his family from criminals, invasive cultures, his own government, or anything else. A society composed of such people will fizzle and die within two generations. You've made your bed, England. I'll enjoy watching you lie in it.